Fun with the One More Turn option

Syntax Error

Prince
King Haile Selassie has a lot on his mind. His people had achieved the highest form of cultural enlightenment in the 19th Century AD, but even before then, he knew he was destined for more. He consulted The Oracle at Harar, and found what he was missing: LAND.

You see, King Haile Selassie might have had his people achieve Nirvana, but thought that it would be pretty frickin' RAD if everyone else shared his view. By the time he was finished, this was how the world looked:

Civ5Screen0018.jpg

The world was a brighter place. People were quite happy with it. A single, unified nation under the sun, the people obtained true happiness. King Haile Selassie grew tired of all the fighting (it turns out people will call you stark-raving mad if you make them "Accept" Utopia. Stupid people leading an illusion of choice) Seeing what the world turned out when he was done. He went into his private refuge in Addis Ababa. Laying in slumber for when the time comes to make the UNIVERSE accept his Utopia!!!

King Haile Selassie has a lot on his mind. His people had achieved the highest form of cultural enlightenment in the 19th Century AD, but even before then, he knew he was destined for more. He consulted The Oracle at Harar, and found what he was missing: LAND.

You see, King Haile Selassie might have had his people achieve Nirvana, but thought that it would be pretty frickin' RAD if everyone else shared his view. By the time he was finished, this was how the world looked:

View attachment 331228

The world was a brighter place. People were quite happy with it. A single, unified nation under the sun, the people obtained true happiness. King Haile Selassie grew tired of all the fighting (it turns out people will call you stark-raving mad if you make them "Accept" Utopia. Stupid people leading an illusion of choice) Seeing what the world turned out when he was done. He went into his private refuge in Addis Ababa. Laying in slumber for when the time comes to make the UNIVERSE accept his Utopia!!!

I've done similar things. The game wasn't technically won, but I had it locked up. As in, I was playing on Huge map and could've walked right into the Aztec capital and taken it (it was the final remaining capital), but I decided to make them suffer for the hundreds of times they've backstabbed me, so I took their other 30+ cities first. :D

With THAT color scheme? I don't think so. :p

And ^this^ :goodjob:

Top Bottom