Time victory

oPunchDrunko

Prince
If you don't finish the game before 2050 ( is that where the game ends? ), will I still be able to get a victory? And will the victory movie still play?

The reason I ask is I use mods, so the Hall of Fame is pretty much useless for me.

If you have time victory enabled then yes, you can win it. It is whoever has the most points by 2050. Of course, you can continue the game past 2050 (but there would've already been a winner).

If you have time victory enabled then yes, you can win it. It is whoever has the most points by 2050. Of course, you can continue the game past 2050 (but there would've already been a winner).

What if I have Time victory disabled?

Then turn 500 (2050) will come and go with no victory. Some people play with all victory conditions turned off, since they just want to sandbox the game and set personal goals (get your religion in every city, occupy every tile on the map, etc.).

I've always won well before turn 500, so I don't know which (if any) victory screen would show up for time victory.
You have a good chance of getting a very good score considering how much population your cities would grow to.

Top Bottom