Legends of Revolution: New game

love hearing about the story of the last greek swordsman! enter into enemy lands and smite thine enemies!

Sent to Dogboy

After a scratching his accounts on Parchment he camps along the river, letting down his guard he awakes to find Zulu Warriors closing in on him. All approaching units carry a shield with the crest of the Sioux tribe, some caring Swords and the others Spears. He must prepare himself for the battles to come.

Retreat ή πεθαίνουν νέοι Sioux, Alexander shouts!
Spoiler :

Sent to Dogboy

Alexander crosses the stream and attacks the Zulu Spearman, the forest square he once stood did not aid in his defense and was given only a .80% chance of success. Moving South after the fight Alexander finds himself near the well defended city of Nobamba

Spoiler :

Sent to King Dick.

Having a Praetorian with a GG attached, CRIII, and 3xStrength with a 98.5% success rate lose the fight makes me angry. Want to smash my keyboard.

sent again, sorry for the delay, i downloaded all my turns but my internet was out last night so i couldnt sent till this morning

That sucks Dogboy... at least you have more to back it up unlike the Greeks!

I love hearing about this Greek swordsman... he'd better hurry it up though, we are approaching a point where he may become a little outdated...

I just lost two more Praets with GGs attached. This AI is just making so many troops.

Sent to King Dick.

Top Bottom