Sid Meier Interview Opportunity

MTamerA

Chieftain
Hi guys.

I am the editor of IncGamers.com and we have an opportunity to interview Sid Meier about the recent release of Colonization on the PC. As we're all fans here, we're quite excited, but we also thought it would be a good idea to get some real experts have a chance to ask Sid Meier anything they want (within reason!).

We're looking for ten questions, we'll credit you in the article.

The best will be picked and I'll post here again when we get the interview questions back.

If you are interested then please email editor@incgamers.com with your question/s by the end of this week (17th October).

Thanks again, and thank you to Thunderfall for being so accommodating.

Seriously, will Civ Rev come to the PC? This sounds like an April fools day joke. It also goes against all previous comments from 2K/Firaxis.

Are we sure this comment is not from a guy who is angry with IncGamers and want us to spam them with tons of mail?

And why would Sid Meier be interviewed by IncGamers instead of a larger gamer magazine or e-zine??

Sorry for being so sceptical but this just doesn't sound very realistic.

BTW, if this is true then I'm the first to be happy about it, so I'm glad if I can be proven wrong here. Thunderfall, is this request/"shout out" credible?

If this is true...

"Why does the AI in this game suck, and why can't you give the leaders personalities instead of Peace-loving Ghandi declaring war all the time and Alexander not switching governments and deciding he wants to take over you?"

I am the editor of IncGamers.com and we have an opportunity to interview Sid Meier about the new Civ Revolution which will be coming to PC soon. As we're all fans here, we're quite excited, but we also thought it would be a good idea to get some real experts have a chance to ask Sid Meier anything they want (within reason!).

Can you give a source where it says that CivRev is coming to the PC? I haven't seen any mention of it...

Hi guys. Sorry about the mess up...it was my typo and I put my hands up to it. I pasted this item up and didn't paste the right edit up, and it's supposed to read 'interviewing Sid Meier about the recent release of Colonization on the PC' and NOT Revolution.

Again, apologies about the mess up. And we are legit, and actually quite a big site.

As for being interviewed by bigger sites, that's at the discretion of the interviewee, and we wouldn't be approaching you guys if this wasn't confirmed. From my previous experience with interviews with Meier, he doesn't like to be interviewed during the development of games, which is why we had to wait until now to secure an interview.

Again, apologies for the confusion and I look forward to reading your responses.

Great that you are legit. :) I just didn´t believe you since you said that Civ Rev would come to the PC. And thus, I was harsh on the rest and didn´t even believe that you were the editor of the site.

So now, it is just one more thing to do for Padma or yourself: Post your thread in another forum because this one is about Civ Rev and not at all about Colonization. ;-)

Top Bottom