Civilization V Funny screenshots

Secret Incan UU - the super anti-aircraft destroyer:

(I was China by the way, and won a puppet empire culture victory)

Attachments

• AAdestroyer2.jpg
    AAdestroyer2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 8,596
Hard to tell because it's in Spanish. What?

Let's spoil it:

Spoiler :
At 1515 AD, I said: ''Maybe I should get sailing once and for all''. It might be useful.''

And sailing was discovered at 1520 AD. The Germans were well known in the world for their great tecnological discoveries... But they didn't know how to build a boat after all this time.

Was grinding for achievements...when that happened.It's lame...ohhh...i mean it's funny!Yeah!It's funny!
Civ5 funny.jpg

Let's spoil it:

Spoiler :
At 1515 AD, I said: ''Maybe I should get sailing once and for all''. It might be useful.''

And sailing was discovered at 1520 AD. The Germans were well known in the world for their great tecnological discoveries... But they didn't know how to build a boat after all this time.

Haha don't worry, on pangea maps almost all civ i pick can't build a boat until artillery!

Japan's UA is so cheap :spear:. Also, Belgrade conquered two Japanese cities and razed the other, so I guess we're kind of even.

Attachments

• bushido.jpg
    bushido.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 7,645
De donde eres amigo?

From Canary Islands, Spain. Once, they told me: ''Hey, move your ass and found a city in those islands''. I said: ''Fine, geez''. That's why I'm here.

Off Topic and Stupity OFF

So, the AI loves to make artilleries, but not ground units to capture cities. Cool.

Even city states can be hostile to those that liberate them:

Civ5Screen0017.jpg

Ps: its "Allied" had captured this city state before.

Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom