Civilization V Funny screenshots

Things are already off to a bad start
Spoiler :

I've actually gotten some pretty miserable starts lately, including a recent start which was mostly tundra and ice, and about 5 tiles away were some desert tiles.

But this really takes the cake. :)

I've actually gotten some pretty miserable starts lately, including a recent start which was mostly tundra and ice, and about 5 tiles away were some desert tiles.

But this really takes the cake. :)

I'm still trying to figure out what luxury good placement allowed him to be placed there as a starting point. I see neither pearls nor whales nearby. Your starting point is always supposed to have at least one luxury nearby.

I'm still trying to figure out what luxury good placement allowed him to be placed there as a starting point. I see neither pearls nor whales nearby. Your starting point is always supposed to have at least one luxury nearby.

There's pearls right next to that spot.

I'm pretty sure that 2F tile to his left is pearls.

Overall I'm guessing some odd start, like a tiny map, tiny islands, then he tried to cram as many civs and CS's on it as possible. Which actually sounds interesting now that I think about it.

edit:ninjad.

This is as much iron as I've ever seen together on a map. Fractal, everything standard. You could theoretically put a city down that gets it all in, bar the one in the south - then you would have a total of 24; 3 doubles, 3 sixes.

Montezuma and I has butted heads for nearly a decade now, since Civ II, but today I get the better hand on him.

...:eek:

Well, that's a pessimistic way of putting it. And now your entire solders (whatever is left of them) and your whole citizen base knows how insane that line was. Thank you for confirming that you are a complete psychopath, Montezuma. Now your country is mine; your base is belong to ME, and you are defeated. Now... BEGONE!

Gandhi is a jerk.

Believe it or not, he was on his normal personality when he CONSTANTLY attacked me like this.

I'm beginning to regret not bumrushing dis fat-ass at the start of the game...

Yeah I get those sometimes.

It's probably a unit of theirs who ninja-ed their way through your borders' vicinity that sparked the discovery.

A refreshing change from some northern fatty...

maybe not.

what everyone should know that you can do in this game.

This game

Top Bottom