Mouse/Scrollpad issues with Civ5

tcsmit29

Chieftain
Hi, I have the steam version of Civ 5 BNW on my Macbook Air. I enables mods using the sticky in the Mac Forum. I only have two mods, Really Advanced Setup and InfoAddict. The game worked great for about a month or so. Lately the I have issues with scrolling using a mowse or scroll pad. The problem exists with both. Left/right and up/down scrolling seems to work fine. I can navigate around the map with no issues. However, the scroll in/out seems to be stuck in the zoomed in position. If I use the mousewheel to zoom out, whenever I release the wheel, the screen automatically zooms all the way back in.

I have the same issue with lists. For example, if i click on a city to build a building. As i scroll down the list, it auto scrolls back to the top before I can click my selection. Same thing with the tech tree, or any other "list" within the game.

Not sure if this is solely a mac issue which is why I put this in the general support forum. Maybe it is a bug caused by the mods??

I need help!!

Does anyone have suggestions?

I also have the same problem with my copy of CIV5 that I bought from the Mac store. I believe this to be a Civ related problem because I don't have the issue with any other game or software I use on the computer.

Disabling mods or rebooting doesn't fix the problem.

It sucks to not be able to feed my Civ5 addiction.

Welcome to CivFanatics!

Very puzzling problem. Does your system meet the minimum requirements to run Civ 5? If so, make sure that your mouse and trackpad drivers are up-to-date.

Top Bottom