The lamest jokes you can think of....... II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the chicken go to the séance?

It wanted to get to the other side.

I don't trust stairways. They are always up to something.

Did you hear the joke about the wall? I still can't get over it.

A kraken attacked London, but it was defeated and turned into sausage. 'Twas the beast of Thames, and the wurst of Thames.

What is the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

A hippo a very heavy mammal, while a zippo is a little lighter.

Raising a family can be difficult, unless you're necromancer and they're buried near each other.

If I make you breakfast in bed, all I need is a simple 'thank-you', not all this 'How did you get in my house?' nonsense.

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The Ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, and a German are watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The street performer notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so the street performer stands up on a large, nearby wooden box, and calls out, "Can you see me now?"

The four men respond with

"Yes."

"Oui."

"Si."

"Ja."

Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar. They are quickly followed by Batman.

A suicidal man and a physicist are standing atop the Empire State Building. The physicist says, "don't jump - you've got too much potential!"

Moderator Action: Inappropriate content deleted

A Centurion walks into a bar, holds up 2 fingers and sais, "Five beer, please."

Jamvs Bond walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "Martini?" Bond replies, "No, just one please."

Did you hear about the Twitter adaptation of Murder on the Orient Express? It's a bit of failure, as the climax needs 140 characters.

I lost a coconut chocolate bar the other day. I had to call in a Bounty hunter.

Chromosomes are really good at advertising, because sex cells.

Did you hear about the new documentary composed entirely of footage from cardiac surgery? It's called Totally Clips of the Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom