Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

I updatet FFH2 to patch g, then I installed Orbis patch F, but when I try to start it, severel errors occur. Which mod do I have to use for the "start a game with play now" - order to reset the settings?
Thanks for help

When you say
I updatet FFH2 to patch g, then I installed Orbis patch F
do you mean you installed base Orbis and then patched it, or did you only install the patch?

Ahwaric didn't link it yet in the first post of the bug thread...
But you can find it in my signature! "Current Patch" is the link you're looking for ;)

So that's why...I've been going crazy thinking that Elohim Guardians for Orbis Patch F!?!...but I can see it's only patch C! :)
Thanks for the update!

You're welcome ;)
I'll change the link to a more visible color than black, so people will likely find it.

I updatet FFH2 to patch g, then I installed Orbis patch F, but when I try to start it, severel errors occur. Which mod do I have to use for the "start a game with play now" - order to reset the settings?
Thanks for help

I'm getting a similar problem. So many errors I can't seem to click through them all, LOL. I did indeed install the Orbis mod first, then patch, however the during patch installation was asked about installing in the same Orbis file, which of course I did.

Edit: Ooops, the main page has patch B, then the actual download is C. Thank gaud for reading comprehension!

Can anyone tell me how to disable "Ranged Attack" from unit's like Archers? Ranged attack creates OOS errors in multiplayer.

It'd be awesome if I could disable that. Thanks!

(Note: This is not the catapult's ranged attack, to clarify.)

I'm getting a similar problem. So many errors I can't seem to click through them all, LOL. I did indeed install the Orbis mod first, then patch, however the during patch installation was asked about installing in the same Orbis file, which of course I did.

Edit: Ooops, the main page has patch B, then the actual download is C. Thank gaud for reading comprehension!
No, actually, look in my signature to find the latest patch.

Also, there will be a new one soon :)

@James009: I don't know how to do that :(

I installed Orbis (88 MB) and then the patch f, an now, everything works fine!
Thanks, a great mod! I enjoy it a lot!

Opera, do you know what is causing the OOS errors? Or, preferable, how to fix them? Any way of making the mod more multiplayer friendly?

Me and a buddy are going OOS just about every turn now after about six hours of "decently stable" gameplay. I think it has to do with "Ranged Attack" but it could also be something else.

I think I read somewhere that ranged attacks are causing OOS errors. Unfortunately, I'm of no help in multiplayer area :(

I just looked through UnitInfos.XML and couldn't find anything relating to the "Ranged Attack". Is that ability unique to Orbis or is it in normal FFH too?

Does anyone know where the "Ranged Attack" define is?

Also, would there be a way to mod the GlobalDefines.XML to add a +10% withdraw rate to all units?

I'm getting Out of Sync problems when I try to play Orbis multiplayer. I do not get this when I use regular CIV IV or Fall from Heaven 2. I am fully updated and the single player game works absolutely perfectly.

Aside from this flaw, I love Orbis, and thank you for introducing so many great features to an already amazing mod.

Plus, modmod is fun to say.

I'm getting Out of Sync problems when I try to play Orbis multiplayer. I do not get this when I use regular CIV IV or Fall from Heaven 2. I am fully updated and the single player game works absolutely perfectly.

Aside from this flaw, I love Orbis, and thank you for introducing so many great features to an already amazing mod.

Plus, modmod is fun to say.

well ... i advise to use vanilla ffh for multiplayer since it has lowest rate of OOS
(( so far i only experienced OOS when Basium or Hyborem summoned ))

Top Bottom