Attendance check

ahmedhadzi

Relocation Consultant
Hello Team Mavericks,

Lately I noticed that there is less and less discussion in team forum. Now, when the game is heating up we should hear more voices about how the game should continue.
It looks like game is more interesting and there is less interest from our players.

I think we should check here who is still active in this thread, and I think we should also discuss new elections.

For example there is a discussion right now about should we bulb Machinery or build Mids with our future GE.

Anybody still here, please raise your hand! And let us hear your voices!

I believe most pitbosses follow this trend. After the initial sign-up there is a half-life which the active users can set their watch to.

BTW, Snaaty is away on a business trip for a week or more.

Yeh still here, still interested and still worried about the diplo situation. I just got back from holidays so i'll start trying to help out and post here a bit more...

Here but currently with less than no time to devote.

So far this is half of our original team. Maybe we should call for new elections? We do have some big and important decisions coming up?

I'm still here. GE -> Mids, kill people with Triremes!

Do you think we'd be able to "recruit" some people. Maybe not now but when Civ 5 comes out there should be much more activity and an opportunity to pick up some returning civ veterans who come back to the forums?

Mostly about, but kinda busy with weddings and stag do's at the moment - it's that kinda summer.

Top Bottom