The decline and fall of the Roman Empire (a GMR G&K game)

I am not in charge of the Luciferkid G&K game -that would be Foffaren. I'm more than happy to make changes if that is the desire, but I think that a reasonable timer with a high kick limit does not preclude anyone from playing. Missing a turn merely means things queue up to build continue to do so and things preset to move do so. It's not that big of a deal. If longer break is needed, just ask and we can fix the timer. I think we're trying to find a solution to a non existent problem.

Be warned, world: a Roman compound archer rush is topping the hills on the Egyptian frontier. Our great civilization may not be long for this world ...

That was to be expected from Ceasar Tabarnakus.
Pray to whatever god you worship and hope the city walls will hold.

That was to be expected from Ceasar Tabarnakus.

:lol:

Title of this thread should be changed for :

The rise and expansion of the Roman Empire :D

Before there can be a fall, there must be a rise :]

I will try to make them rising and not the opposite for the eternity to come :old:

Indeed, just a warning to the rest of you that a rush is on the move ... will do as well as i can to resist.

I understand others should not coorperate in this game, but any story telling of how Egyptians live and surrounding country side view may be allowed?

We lie directly east of Rome, through a mountain pass along the river flowing west (presumably to the sea). Like Rome we are a landlocked people. Unlike them we are a folk of learning and wisdom but not bloodthirstiness. We take great pride in our Great Library, which is surely the object of the composite archers taking stations on our western and southern hills --> we shall see how well they fare on our ground.

When defending you need at least 3 CBs against 5 CBs attackers(and with right land to defend). I have 6 and your chance of winning this fight is approximatively 0.00001%

When defending you need at least 3 CBs against 5 CBs attackers(and with right land to defend). I have 6 and your chance of winning this fight is approximatively 0.00001%

I'm well aware of that, no need to rub it in more than you already will be crushing me. I'm a little mystified why you feel the need to point this out in a message rather than just by doing it -- what are you waiting for? The terrain is a little sticky, that's true. might alter your math a little bit (though I still put my chances well below 1%)

He's making an example of you. Telling the rest of us to stay away or we gets the hose again.

I know I am pretty far from everyone. I dont think i will be able to mount an attack before the late medieval age.

However, my empire will be VERY large and strong in the meantime :)

Rome is more powerful. They acquired by force the capital of Egypt and his legendary GL. Now they can concentrate on barbs, showing up more intensively since a couple of turns.

GG Banman!

Rome is more powerful. They acquired by force the capital of Egypt and his legendary GL. Now they can concentrate on barbs, showing up more intensively since a couple of turns.

GG Banman!

Indeed, good game! Now that we are Roman subjects (if not Roman citizens) we will watch world events with interest in the ages to come ...

Top Bottom