ZombieSurvivalNES 1

Zeroxd1

Chieftain
Prologue:Zombies....Zombies everywhere.....a way to stop them? not sure....but we need too......its just needs to happen.....you......can stop them.....here...in 2017..

Introduction:
Basically, a Zombie survival,Make your group, mark your territory and try to survive in that area, As of right now, North America will be the only Continent that can be used for now, soon, others will be allowed as well.

Turns:
Every turn, 1 week will pass by, starting January of 2017 to January of 2019, once it reaches the end year, the game will end. Every Turn, you may also do things related to some stuff, such as being able to expand,manafacture things, (research them at times), and much more on the way.

Buildings: These type of buildings below, are special types that can help your territory.
Restaurant: Improves Food. (Basic)
Airport: Allows for Easier Travel (Rare)
Apartment: Increases Defense (Basic)
Bar: Increases Attack (Incommon)
The building below has Good Positives, but also worse negatives.
Power Plant: POSITIVE: Increases everything,and power. NEGATIVE: Has of chance of exploding, and can cause heavy damage to the area, as well as causing a radiation zone.

Please make your territory in between the black circles.

Name:
Faction Picture: (Optional)
Leader Name:
Color:
Social Structure: (How is your Territory being built?)
Religion:
Government (Optional)
Size: (Only can pick from Small or tiny)
Population:
Whats so Unique?:
History of your character: (Optional, but recommended)
Traits: (Choose 3 Below)
Brave
Unique
Courageous
Joker
Mischevious
Leader
Honest
Helper

P.S: This is one of my first times on this forum, and my first NES, so please tell me if I missed anything

Spoiler :
http://i.imgur.com/FOodhu9.png

Hi Zeroxd1, welcome to the forum :wave:

A good way to get started is to post your idea in the Ideas Thread where you'll likely get some useful feedback, and / or introduce yourself in the While We Wait (hang out) Thread. Even better is to join a NES as a player to see how other games work.

If you really want to run a NES straight off the bat, then good luck :) I'm sure there is plenty of interest in a zombie survival game, but I think you might want to develop your setting a little bit more before you rush into things - again, you can look at some other NESes for examples.

EDIT: and sorry to blunt, but the map you posted is hideous. We're a forum of map perverts for the most part ;) And I think most people would like maps in

Ya, I forgot about that XD

Green: Safe-Zone
Orange: Nuclear Zone
Red: Zombie Zone
Yellow: Risk Zone
White: Normal Zone

I don't mind you making the map btw.

Top Bottom