I so badly want Leonard Nimoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medikus

Chieftain
Hey there,

hopefully somebody can help me out here. I have civ 4 in the german version, but I like to play it in english. All the techs will be read in german though.

Could somebody load up

sidmeier../assets/sounds/tech about 8mb

and

sidmeier../assets/sounds/soundtrack opening menu, opening slide show together about 10mb

I don't know if its legal if somebody gives me the english audio, but I bought the game, so I would really appreciate if you can load this up or send it to me!

Thank you

Medikus

Well that would be fantastic! I thought it is ok, because it is only the files with nimoy's voice and no soundtrack or music at all (these are the same in german version I guess ;) ) :D

I can switch all writing to english language, but I guess the mp3 files are only with that german guy who reads out if a new tech appears. So I don't think Firaxis thought they need to put Nimoy in the German version, but maybe I am wrong and there is a way to get him out of those mp3 files.. I just don't know ;)

Is there any thread where I can ask a moderator or do I have to write to one directly?

Moderator Action: No, it's not allowed to upload parts of a game, as that's a copyright violation. Besides, if enough files were to be uploaded, then someone could piece together those files and have the game for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom