Starcraft and Warcraft MOD sign up.

Killamike718 said:
Thanks Magma Those can really come in handy! should we do the two New units for starcraft or shoudl we stick with the old version set of units?

By the way i didnt do that image of that ghost, i didnt put up the one i did yet so get ready. you might be surprised.:p
Hehe ok:p I think as many units s possibel could be good, for the gameplay and funfactor.:king:

i really like your guys effort!
i can try to skin the ghost model, that is something i definiteley wil get some time together ;) but i need to have the whole model, and it has to be working in civ, so i can see my skin on the actual model (without it would be impossible)

seZereth said:
i really like your guys effort!
i can try to skin the ghost model, that is something i definiteley wil get some time together ;) but i need to have the whole model, and it has to be working in civ, so i can see my skin on the actual model (without it would be impossible)
No problem, i just have to ask someone the requirements for putting it into the game some 3D tech stuff (like if it needs animation, poly limit, etc..)

I like the idea of a warcraft mod but moding is in way over my head sorry:sad:

Wei-Yan said:
I like the idea of a warcraft mod but moding is in way over my head sorry:sad:
No problem about that, if you wish you can just post ideas to the mod and we will see to if it can get added.

Also WoW religions:

Voodoo
Shamanism
Holy Light
Shadow
Titans
Elune worship
Druidism
Demon worship
Earthmother worship
Old Gods worship

All those with worship after them is something i am not sure what to call.

Magma said:
No problem about that, if you wish you can just post ideas to the mod and we will see to if it can get added.

Also WoW religions:

Voodoo
Shamanism
Holy Light
Shadow
Titans
Elune worship
Druidism
Sagareas worship
Earthmother worship
Old Gods worship

Sounds perfect, totall forgot about Religion. but what religions are we going to have for starcraft?? or instead of religion you could make it the 3 races and thats how you get custom units for terran, zerg, or protoss.
also good new's check last page in this thread to where i had my ghost guy i finally got the 3 renders up. chech them out and give me feed back. ill add render of the gun alone soon.

Magma said:
Good suggetions. Other resources:

Acranite and lightforge ingot(rare resource, used to make lightforge plates and various holy light weapons), mageweave, runecloth, mooncloth(The finest and purest cloth you can possibly get), felcloth.

Many of these are very rare resources. As soon as I get finnish with the map ill see to add them to their correct places.
Also I could use a model for a great wall on the map, its for the Scarab Wall and Greymane Wall.

I didn't include any cloth as a resource because it's manufactured. I know that those are 'drops' in the game, and that you can't make them, but consarnit, mooncloth doesn't just come from a well. Cotton and silk covered the fabric material, and if you wanted to you could have some sort of 'gossamer thread of the moonbeam' and make it a resource. If that's how it works. I don't know myself.

Magma said:

Also WoW religions:

Voodoo
Shamanism
Holy Light
Shadow
Titans
Elune worship
Druidism
Sagareas worship
Earthmother worship
Old Gods worship

Hmmm id remove Shadow and replace it with Demon worship like the Blackrock clan from Warcraft 3

Only three civilizations for Starcraft!? This needs some serious work from a Starcraft Junkie like myself :p

Terran Civilizations

Kel-Morian Combine:
Leader: Gen Mah Sakai
Color: Green
Unique Unit: Improved SCV (this civ was known for its excellent skills in gathering resources)

Sons of Korhal:
Leaders: Angus Mengsk, Arcturus Mengsk
Color: Not Sure
Unique Unit: A lot of different ideas I have, I can't really decide on just one at the moment

Terran Confederacy:
Leader: Edmund Duke
Color: White (its the color of Alpha Squadron, but its their most important Squadron)
Unique Unit: Alpha Commando (improved Marine) or Assassin (improved Ghost)

Umojan Protectorate
Leader: Minister Jorgensen
Color: No Idea
Unique Unit: No idea

United Earth Directorate:
Leaders: Admiral DuGalle, Vice Admiral Stukov
Unique Unit: Nurse (improved Medic, since Medics were the UED's specialty unit)

Zerg Civilizations

Garm Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Zasz
Color: Orange
Unique Unit: No Idea

Jormungand Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Araq, Kerrigan*
Color: Purple
Unique Unit: Some kind of cheaper Zergling, since this brood was all about numbers

Surtur Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Kagg
Color: Blue

Tiamat Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Daggoth, The Overmind**
Color: Red
Unique Unit: Hunter Killer (improved Hydralisk)

*Kerrigan was infested by this Brood, and in the campaign you play as this Brood, coincidentally playing Kerrigan (thats why she is a leader for the Jormungand Brood)
** The Tiamat Brood's purpose is to protect the Overmind. Not only that, but they're the biggest Brood. That is why the Overmind is a leader for this Brood

I know that the Zerg was for the most part one large civilization, but when the Overmind was killed, disorder did come between the Broods.

Protoss Civilizations

Dark Templar:
Leaders: Matriarch Raszagal, Zeratul
Unique Units: Dark Templar, Dark Archon

High Templar:
Leaders: Judicator Aldaris, Tassadar
Unique Units: High Templar, Archon

The High Templar could actually be split up into three civilizations, each being one of the three Castes: Judicator, Khalai, and Templar, so I might change that...

Other Civilizations

Raynor's Raiders: (A mix between Terran and Protoss units)
Leaders: Jim Raynor, Fenix
Color: Not sure
Unique Unit: Raider (an improved Vulture)

You COULD possibley have the Samir Duran's Hybrids (beings with the essence of a Zerg and the form of a Protoss) if you all are up to the challenge. In my opinion, I'd LOVE to see a Hybrid Civilization :goodjob:

Barbarian Ideas:

Two words: Pirate Militias. There were quite a few different ones in the Koprulu Sector. In my opinion, they're your best bet for Barbarians ;)

Wei-Yan said:
Hmmm id remove Shadow and replace it with Demon worship like the Blackrock clan from Warcraft 3
The demon worship is what there is called Sagareas worship, but yeah your name is better.

The religion of shadow has made a quite major part in the history of WoW. In the religion of shadow you worship the Lich King as a god, that is also why we have "The cult of Dammed". Without this religion then the world would be much diffrent.
Also the shadow is opposite of the Holy Light.

NamesAreUseless said:
Only three civilizations for Starcraft!? This needs some serious work from a Starcraft Junkie like myself :p

Terran Civilizations

Kel-Morian Combine:
Leader: Gen Mah Sakai
Color: Green
Unique Unit: Improved SCV (this civ was known for its excellent skills in gathering resources)

Sons of Korhal:
Leaders: Angus Mengsk, Arcturus Mengsk
Unique Unit: A lot of different ideas I have, I can't really decide on just one at the moment

Terran Confederacy:
Leader: Edmund Duke
Color: White (its the color of Alpha Squadron, but its their most important Squadron)
Unique Unit: Alpha Commando (improved Marine) or Assassin (improved Ghost)

Umojan Protectorate
Leader: Minister Jorgensen
Unique Unit: No idea

United Earth Directorate:
Leaders: Admiral DuGalle, Vice Admiral Stukov
Unique Unit: Nurse (improved Medic, since Medics were the UED's specialty unit)

Zerg Civilizations

Garm Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Zasz
Color: Orange

Jormungand Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Araq, Kerrigan*
Color: Purple
Unique Unit: Some kind of cheaper Zergling, since this brood was all about numbers

Surtur Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Kagg
Color: Blue

Tiamat Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Daggoth, The Overmind**
Color: Red
Unique Unit: Hunter Killer (improved Hydralisk)

*Kerrigan was infested by this Brood, and in the campaign you play as this Brood, coincidentally playing Kerrigan (thats why she is a leader for the Jormungand Brood)
** The Tiamat Brood's purpose is to protect the Overmind. Not only that, but they're the biggest Brood. That is why the Overmind is a leader for this Brood

I know that the Zerg was for the most part one large civilization, but when the Overmind was killed, disorder did come between the Broods.

Protoss Civilizations

Dark Templar:
Leaders: Matriarch Raszagal, Zeratul
Unique Units: Dark Templar, Dark Archon

High Templar:
Leaders: Judicator Aldaris, Tassadar
Unique Units: High Templar, Archon

The High Templar could actually be split up into the three Castes: Judicator, Khalai, and Templar, so I might change that

Other

Raynor's Raiders: (A mix between Terran and Protoss units)
Leaders: Jim Raynor, Fenix
Color: Not sure
Unique Unit: Raider (an improved Vulture)

You COULD possibley have the Samir Duran's Hybrids (beings with the essence of a Zerg and the form of a Protoss) if you all are up to the challenge. In my opinion, I'd LOVE to see a Hybrid Civilization :goodjob:

Barbarian Ideas:

Two words: Pirate Militias. There were quite a few different ones in the Koprulu Sector. In my opinion, they're your best bet for Barbarians ;)
Those Ideas are really good, I were a SC junkie, but well yeah I were around 10 years or so back then:p

Magma said:
The demon worship is what there is called Sagareas worship, but yeah your name is better.

The religion of shadow has made a quite major part in the history of WoW. In the religion of shadow you worship the Lich King as a god, that is also why we have "The cult of Dammed". Without this religion then the world would be much diffrent.
Also the shadow is opposite of the Holy Light.
ah yes well im not a fan of MMOs so ive never played on WoW mostly Warcraft 3 and Tft edition

Hey guys im back sorry ive been gone soo long,was on vacation. Wow the Civs sound soo nice thx a ton NamesAreUseless.Wei-yan thx for imput, magma got all the warcraft folklore so work with him.

Killamike718 said:
Great News, i just asked on a forum for Help on 3D content and help will soon come hopefully, if we get some help well have units and leaderheads in no time.
Sounds exelent. When I get the time ill get the WoW map done and mayby post some screenies of leaders, and such.

Killamike718 said:
For WarCraft Version: Just wanted to reserve slot for now gotta get info.:p

As For the civilizations for the WarCraft Mod CivEmperor summed it up:
Human alliance
Night Elves
Gnomes
Dwarfs
Trolls (maybe with Orcs?????)
Tauren
Orc
Undead
Blood Elves

Here is a site for reference for WarCraft http://www.battle.net/war3/
you dont seem to have a large list there well not compared to the starcraft mod so may i sugest some civs?

Wei-Yan said:
you dont seem to have a large list there well not compared to the starcraft mod so may i sugest some civs?

By all Means, Wei-Yan Go right ahead, although i was going to update the list, I was a bit busy.

Okay here are some suggestions:
Naga
Cenatuar
chaos orcs
Burning legion?

and i also have a suggestion for barbs mybye replace them with the different types of bandits E.G. rouge bandit etc etc

Wei-Yan said:
Okay here are some suggestions:
Naga
Cenatuar
chaos orcs
Burning legion?

and i also have a suggestion for barbs mybye replace them with the different types of bandits E.G. rouge bandit etc etc
Yes that was also some of the things ive thought about. Yet id more rather see the BL as babarians, since they have no real foothold in Azeroth at present time.

My thoughts for races:

Orcs
Leaders: Thrall, Orgrim Doomhammer, Nerzul, Guldan.

Trolls
Leaders: Vol'jin, Sen'jin, Zul'jin.

Taurens:
Leaders: Cairn Bloodhoof, Magatha Grimtotem, Taur Runetotem

Forsaken:
Leaders: Sylvanas Windrunner, Varimathras.

Bloodelf:
Leaders: Prince Kael'thas.

Humans:
Leaders: King Llane, Sir Lothar, Uther the Lightbringer, Jaina Proudmore.

Gnomes:
Leaders: Mr. Mekkatorque

Dwarfs:
Leaders: Muraodin Bronzebeard, Magni Bronzebeard, Khardros Wildhammer.

Night Elves:
Leaders: Malfurion Stormrage, Tyrande Whisperwind, Cenarious, Fandral Staghelm.

Dranei:
Leaders: Akama

Naga:
Leaders: Lady Vash, Queen Azshara.

Scourge:
Leaders: The Lich King Ner'zul, Arthas, Kel'thuzad.

Dark Iron Dwarfs:
Leaders: Ragnaros

Goblins:
Leaders: Gazlowe, Baron Revilgaz.

Pandas:
Leaders: Chen Stormstout.

Those arent filled out is because im too lazy right now. Its purely my thoughts. The traits ive written is ofc just a overweiv of the whole race as it self, not leaders. Ill do that.. later..

Top Bottom