New HOF Mod Releases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denniz

Where's my breakfast?
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
Announcing the latest versions of the HOF Mod for Sid Meier's Civilization 4:

HOF Mod 1.74.001 for Sid Meier's Civilization 4 - Version 1.74 (Vanilla)

Release Notes

Upgrade from V1.61.011 to V1.74.001

Changes:
  • added - support for Civ4 patch 1.74
  • added - autoscaling of city view when using field of view slider.(Gyathaar SDK change)
  • added - Changed algorithm for map trading to make it faster.(Gyathaar SDK change)
  • added - performance improvement - commented out unused python callbacks (Gyathaar SDK change)
  • added - Ability to have save files created by HOF Mod to use Player Name (see how-to below) instead the long cryptic 3-digit abbreviations
  • added - Russian translations to HOF Mod (Swan)

• fixed - Moved Gold and GPT for trade alerts be triggered the same time as tech updates
  • fixed - Silent = 1 was writing to autolog.txt

>>Download<<

HOF Mod 2.13.001 for Sid Meier's Civilization 4 - Warlords Version 2.13

Release Notes

Upgrade from V2.08.004 to V2.13.001

Changes:
  • added - support for Warlord patch 2.13
  • added - autoscaling of city view when using field of view slider.(Gyathaar SDK change)
  • added - Changed algorithm for map trading to make it faster.(Gyathaar SDK change)
  • added - performance improvement - commented out unused python callbacks (Gyathaar SDK change)
  • added - Ability to have save files created by HOF Mod to use Player Name (see how-to below) instead the long cryptic 3-digit abbreviations
  • added - Russian translations to HOF Mod (Swan)

• fixed - Moved Gold and GPT for trade alerts be triggered the same time as tech updates
  • fixed - Silent = 1 was writing to autolog.txt
  • fixed - Modified Special Domestic Adviser icon wasn't taking player to City Screen

>>Download<<
How to change Player Name:
  • When in the Custom Game screen click the little icon to the left of your leader name.
  • You'll than get a screen where you can change the name.
Note: This can all be done prior to ever launching the game, which would be before the initial start save is created.

HOF Mod details can be found here.

Please use this thread for support and suggestions: link

Downloaded...but won't be upgrading to 1.74 or 2.13 manually, I'll just let BtS take care of that for me so I don't have to hunt down those DirectX 9.0c files(what's with Microsoft not renaming DirectX9.0c whenever they come out with a new version? why not 9.1 or 9.0c,d,e)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom