[BTS] Ethnically Diverse Units v3.0

:religion:plz white rabit re-upload it! plz i need that mod!!!:(

plz! :religion:
What Chuggi said was right. I would actually suggest checking out the links in his signature for the Cultural Diversity mod or search the forums here for the Varietas Delectat mod. Both of those do what the EDU mod did plus a whole lot more.

yah but i only want the ethinically diverse mod to improve the graphics of my game...
and plus the varietas, diversica or cultural diversity arent workin for me....i never manage to instal a mod right

can anyone tell me if its possible to get the EDU from Diversica or Cultural and install in my Beyond The Sword?

yah but i only want the ethinically diverse mod to improve the graphics of my game...
and plus the varietas, diversica or cultural diversity arent workin for me....i never manage to instal a mod right

can anyone tell me if its possible to get the EDU from Diversica or Cultural and install in my Beyond The Sword?
You can always try the Wolfshanze Mod (a fully "diverse" mod of it's own)... try my sig-line!

My install instructions are fairly basic in Cultural Diversity, and the current version has no serious bugs (only some mismatched buttons that are getting fixed eventually) and it only improves graphics (units, buildings etc.) without changing any of the rules or stats. If you need any additional help installing you can PM me here. :) Varietas Delectat does the same thing as Cultural Diversity, just with some variations in the graphics used, and Diversica also does the same thing except I think it has some rule changes (which is not what you want?) Hope this helps.

That is what the 3 mods offer (for the most part, mine includes a few new unit categories)

EDU is a mod too, it is just as easy / complicated to install as any of the others ;)

All you need to do is install it in the right place (Mods dir underneath your Civ4\BtS dir) and load it in game.

You can't do that for any of them, unless you change some xml as well.

The old Ethnic Citystyles mod has EDU in it. My part in this mod were including ethnic city graphics.

well when i install mods i always get bug maybe cuz since they dont sell BTS in Brazil mine is downloaded and uses a crack unstead of the .exe maybe thats y im getting bugs when i install mods (and i install em right...in the civ4/bts/mods folder)

well when i install mods i always get bug maybe cuz since they dont sell BTS in Brazil mine is downloaded and uses a crack unstead of the .exe maybe thats y im getting bugs when i install mods (and i install em right...in the civ4/bts/mods folder)
The EXE differs between versions... you have to have BTS 3.13 for most of the mods around here.

His post makes sense to me? and yes, I understand english...
Seems to me they don't sell BTS in Brazil, so instead of doing the right thing and importing it by an on-line purchase, he gets a cracked (ie: illegal) version and has problems with mods... go figure.

Don't think there's much hope other then purchasing a LEGAL copy!

If he has a proper crack + copy, that should not be the issue. I always use cracks (yes, I do own a copy, I just hate copy protection and don't want to leave the CD in the drive - in fact I do not buy a game unless I know there is a working crack) and never had problems with any mods.

If he has a proper crack + copy, that should not be the issue. I always use cracks (yes, I do own a copy, I just hate copy protection and don't want to leave the CD in the drive - in fact I do not buy a game unless I know there is a working crack) and never had problems with any mods.
There's a difference between No-CD crack exe's combined with legit versions and full-download Warez games that are often modified in more ways then one.

It's clear this poster does not own the CD/DVD of BtS... he has a full-blown Warez download, not a store-bought CD with a no-CD patch.

There's a difference between No-CD crack exe's combined with legit versions and full-download Warez games that are often modified in more ways then one.

It's clear this poster does not own the CD/DVD of BtS... he has a full-blown Warez download, not a store-bought CD with a no-CD patch.

Yes, it is obvious he used a warez version. When I said proper crack + copy, I did not mean he bought the game in a store either, just that it is a proper warez version.

I'd still expect his problems to not be due to the warez version, unless that is actually broken.

What I think the problem is, is that he needs to get the latest patch (3.13?) and then get the newer cracked 3.13 exe to go with it (so he can play it without a CD).

At the moment he probably just has an unaltered BTS and is installing mods created for the patched BTS. Which obviously, won't work.

What I think the problem is, is that he needs to get the latest patch (3.13?) and then get the newer cracked 3.13 exe to go with it (so he can play it without a CD).

At the moment he probably just has an unaltered BTS and is installing mods created for the patched BTS. Which obviously, won't work.
Most official upgrade patches (such as the Firaxis 3.13 patch) don't work on cracked or altered EXEs... meaning if his warez version of BTS is not v3.13, he probably can't update it to v3.13 either.

In any case, he needs to buy a legit version of BtS on-line... in today's world, there's no excuse that you can't buy a game locally... if he can reach us on this forum, he can purchase the game on-line and have it shipped to him.

I've increased too much by my own the Regiment and Ethnic Diversity mod i'm playing... that uses Your Ethnic Diversity... to download now an upgrade... could You tell me what kind of error was introduced by 3.13? Please... i'm annoyed by a crash and i'm still searching why :cry:

Are you talking about BtS 3.13 or EDU 3.13 ?

The former should not have introduced any crashes, the latter apparently did (which were fixed in 3.14).

Are you talking about BtS 3.13 or EDU 3.13 ?

The former should not have introduced any crashes, the latter apparently did (which were fixed in 3.14).
I'm talking about the E.D.U. the last I have is the 3.0 that came with the last update of Regiment and Ethnic Diversity of Gedemon: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=238671

When He didn't updated anymore, I have increased it by myself. But I have some crashes and I'm not able to find them. I don't know if is in the new civs or units I've added or in the original mod. Maybe if there's any error known by the creator, it could be easier. Even if there aren't as to exclude that error is in the original mod. :scan:

Top Bottom