The lamest jokes you can think of....... II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I can try. Try to imagine a little black box flying at 200 miles an hour around the church. Now I think that's funny, but then I'm a very visual person.

Or, like this.

Boy asks in school (out of the blue):

Do you know what a zip is?

- Dunno. What?

A zip is a little black box that flies around the church at 200 miles an hour.

(The answer being so unexpected that I break out in laughter.)

Oh, I don''t know. It's just absurd humour. And ofcourse it's not as much a joke, as an impossible riddle. (Which I found incredibly funny. But then I knew the guy, and this was just typical of him. He also illustrated the school paper with very talented comics.)

I kinda get that. It reminds me of one of my terrible jokes:

Q: What do you get when you take the s out of shop?
A: Hop!

If you like eating fried food on a regular basis, you'll find that it's much easier on your bank balance if you buy and cook lots of fried food all at once, because if you do, you can claim a frequent fryer discount.

We argonna get you for that pun!

We argonna get you for that pun!

I think it would be better if we used kypton on the knight, becaue then we will be able to kill Superman.

(Note: WIM's avatar is a Knight)

Here's a civ-related one. I hope this hasn't been posted too many times in these forums:

- How do uncivilized people communicate?
- Via barb wire.

lolwut?

*barb* wire? as in, not telephone wire?

It should be barbed wire, but "uncivilised people" is completely wrong.

I thought I'd back to the roots of Judaism. But I just came up against a blank wall.

I thought I'd back to the roots of Judaism. But I just came up against a blank wall.

Walls came before Judaism. You need to research Masonry before you can research Monotheism.

The past, the present, and the future all walk into a bar. It was tense.

I actually like that - but then I've been called a grammar fascist (term used by people with apparently very little knowledge about the nature of fascism). :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom