Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

Received the save, played it and pass further to SinisterFelix.

The situation is until now ... so-so : managed to survive the barbarian assaults which eliminated already several players but my tech-rate is crippling low ... :(

Hi guys !

Tomorrow will be a free-day in Romania ( recently approved - St. Andrew's Day ). I'll use this opportunity to take a longer holiday in a region without Internet access ... so I'll be able to play my turn only on Sunday evening.

See you then and all the best for everybody !

Hi guys... somehow our saves have slipped back to 580 AD... can I get a resend of 610 AD I think it should be?

very strange... I received a copy of our 580AD turn from PBEM Tracker at 2:15 am last night in my INBOX, but the tracker shows its still Tommy's turn... you can disregard my last message I guess

Seems that Norvin_Green is busy these days - and I'm so impatient to see if I'd manage to conquer another barbarian city, mainly for the gold which I may sack from there ... because my science-rate really sucks. :(

Yes, yes, yes :goodjob:- received the save, played it and managed to conquer & raze Gepid this turn ( no way to keep it - city maintenance already kills me :( ) !!

Passed to Sinister_Felix ...

How are you guys in this game ?

Played the save and pass it to Sinister Felix.

I assume that this is the way in which a barbarian-empire should look, no ( anoter eastern city from it was just razed previos turn ) ? :scan:

There is already almost 10 days since SinisterFelix is in his ( bussiness ) trip and no message/save from him was uploaded. :(

May we look for a temporary replacement ? Or kindly ask somebody who played in this game ( like bathsheba666 - who know also the admin-password, no ? - or chasbolt ) to act as a temporary replacement ? :mischief:

Honestly ... this is my "favourite PBEM game" for the moment and I'd like very much to see him running again. :)

Top Bottom