'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

lindsay40k

Emperor
We've all been trolled by Shaka, backstabbed by Catherine, or generally vexed by the AI's poor decisions. It's not good to keep frustration pent-up; let it out in meme form!

To start us rolling...

FINE. *starts whipping catapults*

At least if you meet him early, you can buy open borders with Alphabet.

Seriously, what is with the Immortal graphic and animation?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 45,477
  • image-6.jpeg
    image-6.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 26,126
  • image-5.jpeg
    image-5.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 15,309

Every Earth18 game, ever

Had AI Mansa pull this in in a multiplayer game. I WAS going to convert him to Hinduism to get him and Boney on board for a coalition against the heathens hanging around my rival; result was, if the two of them weren't beating seven shades out of each other, Mansa was comfortably zooming towards Lib.

Attachments

• image-1.jpeg
    image-1.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 20,046
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 27,118
I haz no meme-creation skillz, but I'm envisioning Izzy saying, "EXCUSE ME SIR, DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO TALK ABOUT JESUS CHRISTBUDDHA?"

Attachments

• izzyimage.jpeg
    izzyimage.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 11,423
The AP picture is fail. Just give a city with the AP religion.

That assumes space to place one where it'll be an option to gift it?

There's also the ancient arcane of the wounded caravel gift to Toku with a missionary on board...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 10,979
Ok it's kinda on the border of strictly a civ4 meme and I'm too dumb to figure out how to make it full size, but...

Attachments

• civ4 meme.jpg
    civ4 meme.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,363
Fullsizing: once an attachment's attached, you can right click on its name, copy the URL, and paste it into IMG tags in the post editor. :)

<Cue appropriate 'FFFFFUUUUUUUUU-' image here>

-.- Apparently I´m too incompetent to create a meme. I was going to post something about Axemen killing Spearmen with ease but having problems chopping down ordinary trees.

Fullsizing: once an attachment's attached, you can right click on its name, copy the URL, and paste it into IMG tags in the post editor. :)

Cheers for the advice, for some reason the url version on the free site I used has the words out of proportion since I made it this morning :confused: Oh well I know for next time. :goodjob:

Ah! This is very funny!

My humble attempts. Is this how it's done?

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Other pics that show promise...
We all know this one:
Spoiler :

But those... oh, those! I present you the (unedited) fearsome Genghis Bhan (also known as Attila the Hun):
Spoiler :

Hmmm... I suppose I could use some training :lol:

Couple of Stalin memes

Top Bottom