'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

Refering to that last meme with Stalin - Hitler uninstalled the game after failing to build Chicken it's Ya : here is a documentary :

Link to video.

Wow, that was epically funny. My 14yr old is literally laughing is ass off on the floor. I've had to replay it 4 times for him. My thx kind sir.

LOL HITLER

I've seen the one where he's going for a culture win and barbs raze one of his three main cities, but that one's new. Noice. :lol:

Made my day.

Apparently that clip if popular for putting fake subtitles to.

Wow, that was epically funny. My 14yr old is literally laughing is ass off on the floor. I've had to replay it 4 times for him. My thx kind sir.

I would not recommend so many replays of F-S words for my 14-y old (if I had one) :crazyeye:

Ordinarily I'd agree with you. However, considering their language nowadays are even more profanity laced when adults aren't around (and even if they are to some extent), I didn't see it as an issue. But I do appreciate your opinion though, Thx :)

I would not recommend so many replays of F-S words for my 14-y old (if I had one) :crazyeye:

May as well prepare them for the real world...as if a 14 year old isn't already in a world with that type of narration.

Made my day.

Apparently that clip if popular for putting fake subtitles to.

Oh, yeah. Just Google "Downfall parody". Or just search for Downfall on YouTube. The people that made the movie were trying to get them all removed (maybe they still are, I dunno) because art, or copyrights, or something. But I can't be the only person that never heard of Downfall before seeing the parodies, got interested in what was obviously a serious movie, and decided to watch it- all based on the parody videos.

May as well prepare them for the real world...as if a 14 year old isn't already in a world with that type of narration.

You must live in a strange reality. I don't know anyone who talks like that, despite Hollywood movie makers thinking that everyone does. :confused:

You must live in a strange reality. I don't know anyone who talks like that, despite Hollywood movie makers thinking that everyone does. :confused:

Its called "the city" :lol:

Surely the "wilds of Montana" hold politer people than most places. Try downtown Hollywood and you'll understand why Hollywood movie makers write movies the way they do.

Ever served in the military? Worked construction? On an oil rig? A car lot? At a truck stop?

And those are just from my personal experience, which I don't consider all that strange.

This thread has changed direction like three times now. :crazyeye:

Ever served in the military? Worked construction? On an oil rig? A car lot? At a truck stop?

And those are just from my personal experience, which I don't consider all that strange.

wow! very cool people are playing civ4 :hatsoff:

You might add as well -- ever played civ 4 multiplayer? the amout of real swearing used as insult to "noobs" in the lobby, (so not just to sound cool like Hitler does), was shocking :crazyeye:. Is there any thread about that?

Never wanted to derail the thread this much: reference about 14-year old and 4 replays just made me to make a small comment! Lets get back to memes!

wow! very cool people are playing civ4 :hatsoff:

You might add as well -- ever played civ 4 multiplayer? the amout of real swearing used as insult to "noobs" in the lobby, (so not just to sound cool like Hitler does), was shocking :crazyeye:. Is there any thread about that?

Never wanted to derail the thread this much: reference about 14-year old and 4 replays just made me to make a small comment! Lets get back to memes!

After an interesting sidetrack interlude I'm for that...and I wasn't trying to be nasty about it, I was just really taken aback at the question because I have spent plenty of time in places where this Hitler would look like a wallflower...though the multi-player lobby is outside my ken. :hatsoff:

I was prepared for Godwin when I started this thread

:rotfl:

The thread has been Anschluss'd.

How about something along the lines of :spear: :

and

:D

Attachments

• MeanwhileTenoch.jpg
    MeanwhileTenoch.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 7,413
Top Bottom