Like!

Attachments

• Shaka copy.jpg
    Shaka copy.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 29,115
  • Genghis4 copy.jpg
    Genghis4 copy.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 11,496
Genghis Khan. Only annoying until Medieval.

Attachments

• Genghis6.jpg
    Genghis6.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 8,123
For Drakarska and his Son:

Hope you liked it. Remember to show it to your son, Drakarska :)!

Gandhi plays Gangsta..

..but I have to say that he is right- once again.. that guy is smart!

@ Rob Fin; ROFL. My thanks bro. My son and I really appreciate it. What' even more funny is that The Master Baker of the house stated "It's about time I got acknowledged for my contributions for yours and the boys addictions.... Tell your Civver friends thank you for the funny guy with the cheap earrings"... So, apparently She's also the fashion police where AI leaders are concerned as well. Hmnn, learn something new today. Wonder what'll she'll say about Dido.

@ Rob Fin; ROFL. My thanks bro. My son and I really appreciate it. What' even more funny is that The Master Baker of the house stated "It's about time I got acknowledged for my contributions for yours and the boys addictions.... Tell your Civver friends thank you for the funny guy with the cheap earrings"... So, apparently She's also the fashion police where AI leaders are concerned as well. Hmnn, learn something new today. Wonder what'll she'll say about Dido.

That made my day! Thanks :). I can do also more "memes" if you want to wish something or you got a good joke, so I can practice more my nerd-skills.

Declaring war on Józef Piłsudski in Poland mods that don't change diplo text can feel awkward.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5,716
Mansa knows nothing about warfare either:

Yeah, same here. My last 2 attempts looked like cat urp :crazyeye:

Nope, my HC and Mansa pics were cheating. I didn't make a screenshot, just copypasted the pictures from google and added the text. I don't know how the google dudes did make the pictures so smooth but its nice to use them in these "memes". I'll make you guide on making these tomorrow because I don't have much time now.

Moderate resolution is good for smartphones, yo :)

or go here --> http://imgflip.com/memegenerator

its where I've been creating mine. Easy peasy, squeezy cheezy.

Seems like you accidentally quoted wrong post of mine, might wanna fix it :)! Here is how I do the memes: 1. Get Gimp 2.8. , just download it from their site for free. 2. Start gimp and copypaste the photo you you want to edit (get it from google, search for Mansa Musa for example and copy it then open gimp window and do edit>add). Skip the first step of this quide, otherwise follow it. If you had problems just ask, I can help. After you make your first meme, it'll be just 5-10 mins job. Easy. Other style is to do like in the quote, but I've never tried it. Choose yourself which method you wanna use. This is easy, I want that everyone tries to do this :)!

Top Bottom