RandNES 1: Dawn of a World

Tusdar Orders

3 EP continue work on the flood plains farm

3 EP As year pass the folklore of the Uleses began to grow and mature as many family start spreading the tell to their children and people start believing that these being where gods.

Uleses folklore
Spoiler :
The people of Tusdar begin the tradition of telling their young one of a folklore of how their tribe came to be. The story begin with the world be only water until four gigantic beings made of rocks who the people of Tusdar called Uleses which in translate means “Worldy Ones”.The names of these Uleses were Dager, Omaz, Urgae, and Patgo. These four giants lived in peace and harmony in their oceanic world. Until One day when one of the giants discover he could created things from the pieces of it body. With this power the four giants began to create many living things from wolf, deers, bears, and other creatures. ( More to come as the religion develop)

2 EP begin use cattle as beast of burden to carry food and supplies

2 EP Begin creating wooden wooden canoes to help with traveling from and to the village of Miscaro using the Lamia River

mmrandomplayer would probably argue Late Stone Age was pretty much like this. I'd check with Seon to figure if that was accurate.
^Pretty much this. You can mine tin, but you don't know/aren't able to find copper to make bronze. Besides, the knowledge of bronze is far beyond you.

Edited orders a bit, just to be clear. Also mmrandomplayer, reminding you that you should clarify if innovations can occur without E.P.

Edited orders a bit, just to be clear. Also mmrandomplayer, reminding you that you should clarify if innovations can occur without E.P.

What do you mean?

The more stories you write, the more lenient I will be about EP spending. The answer to your question depends not he scale of what you're talking about. If it's ordering an army to attack a city, obviously there shouldn't be any EP spent there. If you're updating a minor outdated thing, little or no EP are needed. Obviously, if you're trying to do something massive, you're going to have to spend some money.

How does that apply to what I've put in my orders in their current state?

Hadun Orders

-3EP constructing the 'Tower of Ardun'

Explanation:
Spoiler :
The Tower of Ardun will be a stone watch/beacon tower (mainly stone, wood can also be used but should be surrounded by stone to prevent it catching fire) with a ‘bowl’ on top where a large fire can be lit. It is to be built at the highest point in the city of Halturias and should be at least taller than nearby terrain (eg. hills, trees etc. If possible). The purpose of the tower is to primarily serve as a monument to Ardun but it will also be used to protect the people of Hadun, the city of Halturias and its surroundings. The tower will always be manned by at least 2 people who will warn others if there is a threat (eg. wild predators, strangers with weapons). The fire will only be lit at night from wood that is inadequate for construction from the lumberyard. If there is spare wood, then the tower may be occasionally lit during the daytime, so that the smoke will allow traders and travellers to locate Halturias easier.

Other purposes of the Tower will be to (hopefully) scare off predators but also serve as a ‘lighthouse’ in a sense so that other peoples and travellers are able to find their way to Halturias and Hadun lands at night. Perhaps it may even attract the attention of more traders or travellers, the former increasing trade and the latter perhaps choosing to settle down in the safety of Ardun.

-3EP to construct a stoneworks (more of a place where we can have craftsmen shape the stone for construction, carve images or symbols into the stone and to create new objects) also if possible it should have a small forge (just a slightly more controllable fire where we could try things like melting the tin, heating up rocks etc.)

-3EP to try to round up some more peaceful herd animals (cows, horses, sheep etc.) and to build a pasture and possibly a small barn or stable to keep the animals contained in.

-1EP to have craftsmen begin to make some more stone weapons (mainly spears, though other weapons would be fine to) and also to see if they can make use of the tin in the weapons or for some other use

By the way I missed the storytelling bit so I'll make sure my next orders have plenty of storytelling aspects, not just my orders, my bad :sad:

How long until the update?

The deadline was just today, give him some time. :)

EDIT: Even though it means absolutely nothing, congrats on your 3,400th post! Such a round number.

Sefa's first orderset:

Spend 4 EP building a grand marketplace.
Spend 6 EP starting to build a fort upriver, to support Sefa troops in their maraudings. Fort to have a final cost of 20 EP, whatever size that means.
Send out as many troops as we can muster to disrupt any trade not including in Sefa. Pillage as necessary.

Spoiler :
Name/Player: Vengra/Lord_Herobrine
-Government: Despotism
-Unique Power: Power of the Harvest Moon; Allows for the quick replenishing of depleted food sources and reaps a larger yield per bushel of crops or net of fish caught.
-Cities: Vameshi
-Name:
-Size: Small
-EP produced per turn: 10 (for the capital)
-Maintenance: 0
-Unique Features: Palace (+5 EP per turn)

-EP per turn: 10
-Stored EP: 0
-Army Size: 5
-Description: The Vengra are a people who have grown together at the mouth of the Vahme river. For centuries they have relied on the seasonal rains from the sea to replenish the ground and bring new growth to the fields of wild plants, as well bringing an annual salmon run that swims up the river to lay their eggs. During this time of rebirth and lush greenery the Vengra have harvested a life out of the local ecosystem for years upon years. Fond of most creatures, the Vengra have consistently prayed tribute to the spirits of the sea (Cepien) and of the rain (Hydan), as well the great condor that watches over the creatures of the world that is known as, "Ryadin the all-seeing."

Vengra/Lord_Herobrine Orders:
-4EP on developing a simple canoe/barge system to take goods and people along the river front.

-2EP on further consolidating of a national library. Make attempts to develop a very simplistic written language, called Venshi.

-4EP on emphasizing mercantile freedom by redistributing wealth to the citizens in hopes that they will improve or stimulate the local economy.

OOC: I'm so sorry for the late orders. I've been busy all week with clubs and sports, my only free-day is Tuesday. At least I got them in within Saturday, that counts for something don't it? ;)

I haven't locked orders yet. I was at a debate tournament yesterday for the entire day and got Top Noivce :D, so don't count on an early update.

I haven't locked orders yet. I was at a debate tournament yesterday for the entire day and got Top Noivce :D, so don't count on an early update.

Good job!:goodjob:
I took part in a Debate class last year for my high school and we watched a movie on collegiate debaters. I can't believe how much evidence that some teams had, they had to wheel crates in on two-wheel carts. :eek:

Congrats on the debate tournament! I've always wanted to do debate.

Top Bottom