TarcisioCM's Civilizations

The map looks awesome!

Thank you for being considerate for the Indo-Greek Kingdom

I would suggest going for a different name for the unique building, so I did some digging:

"Rajadhanika" is the Mauryan word for a city center

"Upapaksana" is the Mauryan word for an outpost and the name for an Indian celebrity

"Didebani" is the Ancient Persian word for an outpost

"Ardatasta" is the Ancient Persian word for a market

This is all from the game "0 A.D." before they went zombie-themed

I also did a Bactria icon from Rome 2 the other day while thinking of doing the civ, only to find you're already working on one! So here's what my icon looks like:

Feel free to use that if you want (at the moment the colours are R2 Bactria, let me know if you want them changed), let me know and I can flick you over the file

I also did a Bactria icon from Rome 2 the other day while thinking of doing the civ, only to find you're already working on one! So here's what my icon looks like:

Feel free to use that if you want (at the moment the colours are R2 Bactria, let me know if you want them changed), let me know and I can flick you over the file

Thanks, that icon (Although we used the same base image) is way cooler than mine, i'll try that colour scheme too and decide wich one is better :)

If you want to use your colour values just let me know their RGB and I'll be able to update the icon when I get back to my PC
Your colours are awesome on the icon but I didn't like it that much ingame (At least not for Bactria :crazyeye:)

My icon uses 0/113/209 for blue and 131/0/15 for red

So I heard u liek alexandrias​

Holy Heracles! That's a lot of Alexandrias. I hope they didn't control even more Alexander's cities, did they? It would be super wierd to see five cities with the same name in the game.

Holy Heracles! That's a lot of Alexandrias. I hope they didn't control even more Alexander's cities, did they? It would be super wierd to see five cities with the same name in the game.

There are:
  1. Alexandria on the Caucasus
  2. Alexandria Arachosia
  3. Alexandria Eschate
  4. Alexandria on the Indus

But luckly for us, Eucratides renamed Alexandria on the Oxus to Eucratideia

Also, I suck at finding city names and so Bactria only has 20 of them... And they called themselves the Empire of a Thousand Cities... :lol:

Just released Bactria! And as I said before, I'm soon going to update parthia with another trait.

Just updated Parthia with new trait and TSL support:
The Persian Horde:
Capital produces 3 Horses. Each city you own produces one additional horse. Mounted units receive +15% combat strength when next to another unit.

Based on complaints on the workshop, nerfed bactrian UA from 25% to 15% and then to 15% just for food. And nerfed the Elephant from Combat Strength bonus from 25% to 15%. Also added YnAEMP support for them.

long time no update :D

If anyone was still waiting, i've unfortunately lost interest (For the moment) on doing Macedon. I'm still going to do it sometime, just not now. But i'm already working on something else!

And it comes with my first "Guess the Leader" for you guys! This one (I hope) isnt hard to guess:
Spoiler :

long time no update :D

If anyone was still waiting, i've unfortunately lost interest (For the moment) on doing Macedon. I'm still going to do it sometime, just not now. But i'm already working on something else!

And it comes with my first "Guess the Leader" for you guys! This one (I hope) isnt hard to guess:
Spoiler :

Frederick Barbarossa of the Holy Roman Empire?

Frederick Barbarossa of the Holy Roman Empire?

Ja! :D

And here's his map:

As for his uniques, i'm still turning my ideas into code, but it's definitely going to involve some serious anti-papal stuff.

I am really looking forward for your version of the HRE. Great to see a civ based on pre-Habsburg slightly more centralized Empire.

I wish you could also update your other mods to have TSL values like Parthia and Bactria. Ptolemaic Egypt is one of my favorite custom civs so I would love to dominate the Earth with it. :)

I am really looking forward for your version of the HRE. Great to see a civ based on pre-Habsburg slightly more centralized Empire.

I'm glad to hear that, although they still will be somewhat decentralized (Their UB involves puppeting cities).

I wish you could also update your other mods to have TSL values like Parthia and Bactria. Ptolemaic Egypt is my one of favorite custom civs so I would love to dominate the Earth with it. :)

I will. Also I'm revising all the older civs with new art and new uniques. :D

Work on the synergy of the Uniques in each of your Civs, for example Parthia has two unique combat units but their UA doesn't give you any incentive to wage war upon others.

Top Bottom