TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

I'm still going to send orders in for makidoina pre-annexation, but it's mostly for them to peacefully go along with the integration, and their long term goals as a sub-culture of Katan.

I'll re-join when they/Greece surface again. which is likely to be 3 or more turns.

You're already part of my stats and there will never be Greece, only Koislyu!

I wouldn't, although usually I encourage such things. Egypt is like an anchor that the absurdity of TerraNES is revealed.

"What? I barely unified my nation and we have these Italian empires???"-who quoted this? :p

As long as you have fun, have fun! I'm fine with people renaming anyone and everyone to their wishes.

Well there is no reason for me to call Greece Greece in this world. It is mine, it shall have a Katanic name.

To: Ostava
We would gladly work in partnership with you to bring the erstwhile peoples of Ipren into glorious union with us. So long as you continue to be willing to work in tandem for this cause, we shall ensure that all the clansmen and warriors loyal to the Emperor make no transgress upon your own loyal servants. The Ipren shall be brought to heel, and civilized, for the betterment of all.

To the Buertgang Empire
From the Kingdom of Ostava

I agree. The Ipren scum shall either be brought into the light of civilization, or scoured from the face of the earth.

To the Buertgang Empire
From the Kingdom of Ostava

I agree. The Ipren scum shall either be brought into the light of civilization, or scoured from the face of the earth.
Dude, Ostava is being played by a player now ;)

1) Vahshallah decides to screw gradual expansion. All armies move out and quickly conquer places they scouted out slowly with heavy losses.
2) Wheeled Buggerites migrate into Vahshallah and manage to defeat the army their, migrating south of Spire.
3) Meanwhile, Vahshallahs who settled around OTL Austria were pushed out by the Wheeled Buggerites, and migrated to the Rhine river.
4) To the south, the Illyians were pushed by the Wheeled Buggerites out of their river valley, and they push through the mountains to invade Ctesiphod.

We'll have to reinforce with seven and a half thousand spears to crush them if they don't want to respond with peace. Iron Lance support would be appreciated to crush them as well, the Rhineland will hold against the Eastern Hordes.

From Vahlshallah
To: Armorica, Beurtgang, Dumonos, the Iron Lances, Ostava, Hamburg, and Pommerania

We must marshal together in case the Chariot Riders are to marshal and break through the Rhineland and into central Keltia. Can we count on assistance from all of you?

From Omar of the Iron Lances
THEY SHALL NOT PASS!

From Ostava
The current "horde" are merely refugees fleeing the true Buggerites! I say we should embrace our Faithful brethren by the rune, and recruit their enemies. I say we should arm them against their attackers.

From Hamburg
We will send boats to help prevent a crossing.

From Pommerania
We see no reason to send our few men to try to stop the tides.

From Hamburg/Pommerania
Please tell what our joining of this Union would entail for us?

EDIT: Just for fun, a census of currently marked barbarian tribes.
Walish-Wales-natives-Defending Homeland
Frenks-Southern France-ancient migrants from the east-Defending homeland
Danyrian-Rhineland-recent migrants from Buggarites-Migrating into Rhineland
Dorians-Bulgaria-Native-Migrating into Thrace
Dalmatians-Croatia-Native-Migrating into Aphocura
Vascones-Northern Iberia-Natives-Forming nations
Hurria-eastern Anatolia-Ancient migrants from the north-defending homeland
Libya-Libya-Egypt border-Natives-Raiding civilized borders
Bekken-Arabia-Natives-Trading or Raiding
Boukaen-Arabia-natives-Raiding
Bengals-Bangledesh-natives-defending homeland
Man-Central China-Natives-Being assimilated
Yueh-Yangtze-Natives-raiding Dahai
Jorseon-Korea-Natives-defending homeland
Ainu-north Japan-Natives-defending from Yamato tribes

HORDES
Buggerites-Central Europe-Migrating into Europe
Medean-Iran-Migrating into Levea
Unnamed-Pakistan-Migrating into Khand
Unnamed-Manchuria-Migrating into China

From Vahlshallah to Ostava;
We shall let our brethren pass, but the Chariot Riders/Wheeled Buggers must be squashed out of existence, through all force necessary. Defensive lines, we shall not let them pass!

From Vahlshallah to the Iron Lances;
We thank you for your support.

From Vahlshallah to Pommerania/Hamburg
[PM was sent, did you lose it Terrance?]

From Vahlshallah to Hamburg;
We thank you for your assistance.

From Vahlshallah to Pommerania;
If we don't form up, they will break through into the Rhineland and begin butchery; the Chariot Riders that are pushing the Danyrians out will begin and sacking of all nations and peoples. We must hold the line!

From Vahlshallah to the Chariot Riders;
Turn back now. This is not your place. This is not your people. We will give no inch if you do not come in peace. We will spill a thousand fold drop of blood for every drop you get from us. We draw the line, and we will hold it. The Faith will bind us and keep us.

Vii Shaah Sallah

Top Bottom