Granary or Food Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikezang

Pegasus
I think this is a Granary bug. In BC750, The pop size will +1 = 7 , and the settle will be made after 1 turn as below:
But when check the city screen after 1 turn, the pop size -3 = 4, what happend? I don't know, is this not a bug?

Attachments

• BC730.jpg
    BC730.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 134
  • BC750.jpg
    BC750.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 107
The granary doesn't take effect until it grows another size. So it's a good idea to build it 1 turn before you grow, rather than 1 turn after you grow. It also doesn't take effect when you grow to size 7 or 13, but it will come back after you grow again (to 8 and 14, respectively), because those are the "city" and "metropolis" threshholds.

So this is not bug, are you sure?
By the way, Why can't jpg pictures be displayed directly? I remember they all were displayed as pictures not as linkage before yesterday, today I upload a zip file, then something is changed, can you tell me why?

I can confirm 100% this is not a bug.

JPG pictures that are attached won't be displayed if there are more than 1 of them attached. You can upload them, then navigate to the uploads9 folder, find your file, and put the url here inside the [*IMG][/IMG] tags. Rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom