[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Are there any plans to include marsh/swamp tiles and have one civ or another have an advantage on those tiles? That turtle teaser got me thinking.

One new feature I noticed was a real time clock, something I've wanted in Civ for a while.

That's already in? Has been since first version of vanilla iirc. You might have to enable it. (From the main menu: advanced - options - other - clock on)

Seeing that the turtle is in the water but still has 3 strength, I don't think that is it Broken Hawk.

I think it's 3 strength on your turn, 6 strength on other players' turns. Effectively, a unit that is much better on the defense than on the offense.

Does this mod self extract for instalation? Also, looks like Guild Wars meets Civ4...lol...cool idea to use the GW spell icons.... Guild Wars and Civ 4 ROCKS!

Does this mod self extract for instalation? Also, looks like Guild Wars meets Civ4...lol...cool idea to use the GW spell icons.... Guild Wars and Civ 4 ROCKS!

Yeah, just run the exe and it will self install in the correct place for english installs. Other languages may need to adjust their install path.

I've actually never played guild wars but I love the art on their icons, high contrast (usually only 2 color) and very evocative in a tiny amount of space. They were to good to not use.

Are there any plans to include marsh/swamp tiles and have one civ or another have an advantage on those tiles? That turtle teaser got me thinking.

I don't know. I played a litle with Rhye's March tiles, they are very cool. I've since removed them from "Fire". We just don't have a development need for them at this point. There is some stuff coming in "Shadow" that night change that.

This should be good for a laugh. I was about to make a bug report about how I comlpetely lost control of the game. It was just cycling through all the city contruction and units over and over and over. It was turn 411 of a game on a huge map, so I was ready to chalk it up to the long game and busy world.

Then I took my foot off the numpad's enter key. Oops.

This should be good for a laugh. I was about to make a bug report about how I comlpetely lost control of the game. It was just cycling through all the city contruction and units over and over and over. It was turn 411 of a game on a huge map, so I was ready to chalk it up to the long game and busy world.

Then I took my foot off the numpad's enter key. Oops.
Heh... I was gonna suggest you check you keyboard.

Maybe 3/6 is the strengh when the unit is "hidden nationality" or normal (it belongs to a nation)

Are there any plans to make Archy mobile? As I have became a better player and, interesting, increased the difficulty level, he has become nothing more than a sitting duck. :sniper: I don''t know if he should be as mobile as the golden dragon (I can't remember his/her name). Archy could be too dangerous. Anyway, just a thought.

Back to turtle teaser pic...the GUI colors are the same as the civ being played. Is that new? :crazyeye:

Are there any plans to make Archy mobile? As I have became a better player and, interesting, increased the difficulty level, he has become nothing more than a sitting duck. :sniper: I don''t know if he should be as mobile as the golden dragon (I can't remember his/her name). Archy could be too dangerous. Anyway, just a thought.

Yes that would be nice. maybe a simple thing like if he had a >90% chance of attacking an adjacent square he would. ANd of coruse he can cast fireball.

I know the very first time I saw the red dragon I was terrified of sending any units near to the village. I thought he would act like other barbarian units and attack anything that got too close. Then, when I discovered he wouldn't, I was nervous about trying to attack him as I thought that might "set him off". The fact that he did neither was actually a bit disappointing, though it was still worth pooping my pants the very first time I saw the model and heard the roar. Nice work. :)

Top Bottom