New Leaders (art, personalities, diplomacy texts)

Still have Lorenzo. Here he is with a little texture, obviously there is much work to be done...

Attachments

• LorenzoWIP.png
    LorenzoWIP.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 292
I really want to finish Lorenzo, he is awesome as far as I am concerned. I think my idea for the Hittite leader is still better and more accurate than any I have seen before and am seeing currently. So I have every intention of finishing these leaders, there are just pressing matters that require more attention. As far as Harun al-Rashid goes; I am happy with Novator's (I do intend on reskinning him though), but I think I can probably alter mine to be somebody else. I'm hoping I still have them, not sure I do though.

Sounds great, I really like all 3 designs! :)
Hopefully you will be able to realize all of them

PS: I also vaguely remember 2 earlier designs, for Cartimandua and Lalibela
Those were pretty awesome too, and looked almost ready
I'm not sure what happened with them, were those totally dumped?

Still have Lorenzo. Here he is with a little texture, obviously there is much work to be done...

:goodjob:
Btw, about Arpad: If you still have those minor problems about shading and metallic effect, I'm sure SaibotLieh can help in them
Also, if you don't have enough time, you could join forces with him and release these 3 WIP LHs in a joint project

I'm trying to wrap my head around this project right now. It's like trying to clean a gigantic pile of garbage, and not knowing where to start. So right now I am just trying to get myself organized, and maybe an SVN is a good way to start. And I would honestly love to make this "team" official and have you all be creators of the mod (i.e. it wouldn't just be Capo's mod anymore), I could sure use the help.

Not necessary, it's your mod. Capo's Diplomacy II :king:
But we can still make small contributions as simple helpers and playtesters
Some of us got pretty deep into modding since you started Diplo II a couple years ago

SVN is not too hard to set up, I use Sourceforge
Some others use one under Assembla and there are some other similar ones as well
Here is a link to sourceforge, that's the one I know the best: http://sourceforge.net/

Top Bottom