Merging BUG 4.0 with FfH2

Thanks. I'll let you know if it worked in a couple of hours.

Well, I've replaced the CvGameCoreDLL.dll in the FfH with BUG folder and they're mining away. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Were the logs of any help for you?

Hi denev!

It was a CTD while WoC. Not sure if it had anything to do with the merge but there you go. ;)

Cheers, .

Attachments

• Civ4BeyondSword100227.rar
    440.3 KB · Views: 64
Hi Denev,

Any chance of uploading the source files for the changed SDK (or am I simply overlooking them?)? Would make merging it in(to ArdaMod) a lot easier :D

Thanks in advance.

Hi Denev,

Any chance of uploading the source files for the changed SDK (or am I simply overlooking them?)? Would make merging it in(to ArdaMod) a lot easier :D

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sengir, Now you can get it!

I uploaded only difference files from FfH2 patch "m" SDK.
And you have to add some new files from "BULL 1.0" SDK to them before you start building.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Ok, thanks a lot.

So, this is probably a pipe dream, but -- is there any way to get this to work with Fall Further? I really like the BUG enhancements, and hate having to play FF without it.

Hey denev,

just a short report. Haven't been playing FfH without you wonderful merge since my last post. It works quite nicely. Howsoever some more or less crucial information in the pedia is seriously flawed. For example the whole section of spells and other abilities in the base FfH pedia is mostly listed under "effects" in your pedia adoption. Hence I get traceback/callback errors every time I try to follow one of those links.

Do you think that you (or someone else reading this) might find time to do that in the near future (i.e. before Civ5 :p )?

Cheers!

Do you think that you (or someone else reading this) might find time to do that in the near future (i.e. before Civ5 :p )?

Uploaded ver0.02. Please try it.
(I changed SevoPediaSpell.py only.)

Lately I am busy a little and don't have enough time to test carefully.
If you find another problem, please report again.

Thanks!

Top Bottom