[BNW] Polynesian Impi warriors??

TurboJ

Warlord
In nearly every game I play, I occasionally see Unique Units in control of the wrong civ.
In my current game, both the Iroquios and the Polynesia have had Impi warriors, and I have seen a Japanese hussar etc.

When I was playing Carthage myself, a militaristic city state gifted me with three Assyrian siege towers even though Assyria was not even in the game.

What is this all about? A bug or are militaristic city states supposed to have UUs?

Go to the Militaristic CS's diplo screen and mouse-hover over the word Militaristic -- the tooltip will tell you what unique unit they are gifting to their allies (when the ally has the required tech, and until the unit is obsolete). In addition to helping you decide when you want to ally the CS, it will identify a civ that is NOT in the game.

Go to the Militaristic CS's diplo screen and mouse-hover over the word Militaristic -- the tooltip will tell you what unique unit they are gifting to their allies (when the ally has the required tech, and until the unit is obsolete). In addition to helping you decide when you want to ally the CS, it will identify a civ that is NOT in the game.

That's right, militaristic city states specialize in gifting different unique units.

Some CS can even gift Foreign Legion, which is usually get by a Freedom tenet.

Top Bottom