Logging in game instructions

Indiansmoke

Deity
All the people of Merlot can log in the game and have a look at our glorious Kingdom.

To log in you must go to Mulltiplayer -> Direct IP Connection
and in Network Address use: daveshack.dyndns.org:2056
then pick Pascal our leader and use the team password.

When you are finished and want to exit the game always remember to Exit to Main Menu.

NEVER EXIT TO DESKTOP, IT MAY CRASH THE SERVER!

Before logging in game make sure you have any auto function turned off! This is VERY important. By auto functions I mean automated workers, automated promotions, city governors etc.

I'll have PM restriction till 11th of April, Sir! But I can wait, just didn't know that the PW is send via PM.

If you ask here, you might be able to get your PMs enabled a bit sooner. Although it's strictly meant for forums game posters who don't post anywhere else, they might make an exception, since you have a good reason.

To everyone who ever wants to look in the game (not just Fktor)

1st post gets you almost in and then we are of course the maya and our pass is Glory

cap-sensative

And thanks again, Fktor

Please, if anyone's all at curious feel free to log in. This was something I wanted to encourage (as king) but never got around to. (One of a few things I never got around to.) Even in future times of war, go right ahead. Even if ___ happens, no big deal.

Even if you want to look at mav, the pass there is/was Gand3010hi

Although you'll just get a fog of war map with dutch tiles on our cities, only the events screen to look at and such.

Edit: and by the way the civ stats is here:
http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1778

Top Bottom