The espionaze cellar

Average soldiers jumped from 2800 to 3200, that pretty much confirms Mining.
Edit: technically someone else could have made a warrior, but I really doubt it ;)

Yeah it has to be. Warriors are 1000 soldiers and would show as 200 point increase (However, two civs may have both completed a warrior coincidentally, though i bet those paths will be wrong if we can trace the worker/food numbers of all civs

2000 soldiers – Sailing, Hunting, Mining, Animal Husbandry
4000 soldiers- Wheel, Alphabet, Astronomy, Metal Casting, Compass, Construction, Steel, Radio, Satellites
5000 soldiers- Composites, Stealth
6000 soldiers- Mathematics, Chemistry, Combustion, Archery
8000 soldiers- Guilds, Fission, Flight, Bronze Working, Machinery, Assembly Line
10000 soldiers- Horseback Riding, Iron Working, Artillery, Industrialism, Rocketry, Advanced Flight, Laser
12000 soldiers- Gunpowder, Rifling, Military Science

Yeah it has to be. Warriors are 1000 soldiers and would show as 200 point increase (...)

Are you sure? According to the article, they should be a 2000 soldiers increase.

EDIT: Just checked in game, and it seems to be 2000.

It does not matter really since we are not going for religion and it makes no difference to us...but well spotted Fktor!

What is abit worrying is that a team was able to build a workboat in 5 turns and improve the fish immidiatelly thus having a 5 food 3 commerce tile very fast.

Alot of point increases for every team today, from turn 19 to turn 20. This is the culture aspect of the points display: after 20 turns of culture on a tile the points are finally acounted for. The inner ring tiles came through today, in 3 turns sirius will get there outer ring tiles and in 5 turns everyone else will get their outer ring.

WOW someone has size 3 capital and 33 GNP!!!

My bet is that is a civ that started with fishing, has seafood and also has fur....hence working 1 fish and 2 fur for 33 GNP

Yeah that was a little concerning to me when I saw a size three captial already, I'd like to see the graph in when we're working our gems and both corn tiles at size 4.

I was more surprised they reached it so quickly, but it turned out there were 4 turns between updates ;) Could we get the info screen updated a little more frequently?

EDIT: Also, Lord Slaze, do you have a link to information about how score is counted? I'd like to learn how to read into it.

WOW someone has size 3 capital and 33 GNP!!!

My bet is that is a civ that started with fishing, has seafood and also has fur....hence working 1 fish and 2 fur for 33 GNP

Well, it could also be Willem working a gold tile and researching a tech with 2 prerequisites, maybe Pottery.

The other numbers also look interesting.
Food: 13 food? I think it's the size 3 city growing even larger, though it could be a size 2 working a 6 tile and a 5 tile (irigated corn/wheat gives 6, right?)
Soldiers: 13000 rival - most likely he has researched bronze working (8000 soldiers). Score analysis could confirm this, but I don't know how to read it ;)
Others had a total of 6000 increse (seeing from the average), it's probably 3 civs that didn't start with mining researching it.

Please could the Imperial Spy post an update to the demographics and espionage screens, since we haven't had one since we grew above size 1?

updated! Sorry for the delay I've been slammed with work the last few days.

There are already two size 4 capitals now. The rest are size 3.

I was wondering if the turnplayer could take screenshots of the demographics. It's best way to get constant up-to-date info. On other hand, the turnplayer is doing more than most of us atm, so maybe he wouldn't want any more chores ;)

The current Demos should insure that our rivals are at least filled with confidence. ;)

Out of interest, on the Demographics screen, I notice we are first in Life expectancy. :cool:

But what is this influenced by? Is sacrifices under Slavery taken into consideration? :confused:

Having the least population. As far as I recall, the approval rate is direct result of 1-(red_faces/all_pop_points) and life expectancy is similar for green faces, except the result is scaled to years (and maybe affected by some late techs). Slavery does not have impact.

Having approval factor much over 50% means many cities are not grown to their happycap, similarly having excessively long life expectancy means not being close to healthcap.

Well, being small but having high approval and life expectancy is better than being small and capped.. but yea, it's sort of like winning the gold in paralympics. Nothing against handicapped people.

Thanks for posting the demographics from the recent turns, Lord Slaze :) Just one request: could you post the turn number as well? This would make it easier to keep track of them.

Top Bottom