The escape from the mountains

(the staff hasn't changed, it just has the teleporter for the long distance capturing)

2 down, several more to go. Tailless, you can decide where the group will hide next or go to next...

Well the staff is used for the purposes of moving the avatars to the prison. It will not be used on anyone else except my own avatars. Thorvald said the staff was ok as long as it was only used on my avatars

As long as it doesn't cause tremors in the plot, yes, it should be OK.
Of course, we can always put it to a vote... ;)

Part 3 of 4...

Attachments

• komiks3.png
    komiks3.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 252
Sorry about the quality, I hit JPEG instaed of PNG.

Whoever responds to my distress call can feel free to use my charectors in any way possible. Plus a few impossible.

It's really a huge plot twist.

And, the first line said by the guy who's supposed to be you that says "And I don't have any balls" doesn't hide the other meaning of that very well. ;)

Fourth and final episode. Here you are! :D Feel free to use those characters and plot as you wish. But don't destroy them with one wave of your hand - I have invested some time into those comics and would like to see it prove fruitful...

Attachments

• komiks4.png
    komiks4.png
    434.4 KB · Views: 218
The Space Flight Continues. Will they near Apolyton any time soon?

(Commodore SEAL has been put in the ship's brig but his powers cannot be used by me as of yet)

Finding the Heck Outta Here could change the whole outcome of the Avatar Wars.

Isn't this story supposed to last longer than 5 pages? And yet a few people are creating things that could quickly end the War.

So, right now, I'm pretty much screwed and need someone to come to the ASC in Antarctica to rescue me. As for "Phase 2" That is a currently secret part of the avatar plan that can become anything, and someone else can make the Cyber-Alien and the Mindless Drone do whatever they want them to do with regards to the story. Remember that they currently control Rtas 'Vadumee's Phantom.

Oh, and I won't die. The Unknown Bad Guy needs me alive for now. Why is something he will currently not say.

Last edited:
choxorn said:
Isn't this story supposed to last longer than 5 pages? And yet a few people are creating things that could quickly end the War.

In DYOS 5 the Monkey Statue of Spamuzel (the objective of the entire quest) was found on page 2, but the story ran until page 93.

About face! It's another comic!

Top Bottom