CivRev2 on Android -total crashfest

HiRezAudio

Prince
Has anyone else had crashing issues with this? It is so bad for me it is literally unplayable as I reckon I am lucky if it runs for 30 minutes before it starts to lock up tighter than a duck's bottom and the further I get the more often this happens.
Trying to run it on an HTC one with scads of memory, and firaxis support are useless as all they ever say is reset the app by uninstalling it and then reinstalling it again. NFG. It simply does not work and having to constantly crash the device (when it locks up nothing else will clear it) cannot be doing it much good.
Avoid this unplayable rubbish!
It is the first and last time I will ever try anything like this and it is back to my trusty PC for me. PhoneCiv seemed like a great thing but it's just hopelessly buggy.

While CivRev2 has more than its fair share of gameplay bugs, I've honestly only had it outright crash on my G3 once or twice. The majority of the time it runs smoothly for me.

Crashes fairly often by entering a frozen unrwaponsive state on my 4GB ram zenfone 2, and very often will have a bug where the building selection in city view will be invisible and you have to save and load to get it back, which is an unplayable state. However it will also often run in the background for hours and snap right back to playing when I inevitably switch back to it... So I just roll with it, all apps crash at some point. My problem is getting any of these dang leaders to unlock...

Top Bottom