If not for IOT, this might've been done yesterday.

Black Tapestries. I can't link to it directly because of its content. All I'll say is the Comic Genesis archive is the most complete.

That's why I got the hell out of that crazy thread a few months ago. :smug:

Nice comic.

Gentlemen, after 3 months of waiting (Or was it 2? I don't remember), I finally made my comic. :D

Thorvald, if you want to do those next couple of comics that involve me actually talking to Kuraki, go ahead, I have other stuff I want to do.

Last edited:
If you wish, I could have you encounter Marsha Conrad...

...but I am not in DYOS anymore

But you're still posting. :groucho:

I forgot how much I loved your comics. :goodjob: I guess I'll take charge of the conversation.

I was already thinking that would happen. Just let me get off of Japan alive and then I don't care how many random bad guys I have to shoot to death. :p

Again with the Thorvald's Fortieth Gambit. :p

The secret to making comics while I am depressed, I have a character that I like plastered all over my desktop :mischief:.

Amusing comics to both of you. :)

REs:
Modern Warfare 2 seems ******ed if it included Kalashnikovs.
Taillesskangaru has a tendency to care less and less for the fourth wall. :D

RE the RE:
Kalashnikovs I can understand. But what really burned my cannoli was learning that Russian regulars were using the '47. Not the '74, not the AKM, but the one that the Russians discontinued from service.

I mean, after what, four WWII games, Infinity Ward could at least get their own history right...

Also, it is a well-documented fact that the AK-47 is the coolest gun ever.

Top Bottom