Finding which of my mods alters the tradition finisher

Question

King
Apparently one of my mods, i dont know which, breaks the tradition finisher so that you never get the free aqueducts.

Is there any way to see which of my mods might be doing that? I dont see any errors in database.log and it would take forever to disable them one by one to see....

Edit : Found the culprit, whoward's dll has support turned on by default for a aqueduct bugfix which breaks the tradition finisher if you dont have the associated mod.

Apparently one of my mods, i dont know which, breaks the tradition finisher so that you never get the free aqueducts.

Is there any way to see which of my mods might be doing that? I dont see any errors in database.log and it would take forever to disable them one by one to see....

Edit : Found the culprit, whoward's dll has support turned on by default for a aqueduct bugfix which breaks the tradition finisher if you dont have the associated mod.

The DLL fixes the "free food building" to behave the same as "free monuments", ie, you won't get the buildings until you have the pre-req tech, the building you get will be the civ spec variant (and not always an Aqueduct), and if you don't have four cities when you get the finisher/policy then your next city/cities will receive a free food building when you found it/them

? Im saying that with your default DLL, the tradition finisher never gives a free aqueduct, but if i change the 1 to 0 in your DLL, it does, so its obviously bugging out because of that value...

Top Bottom