Custom Civs not showing up

AndreasD

Chieftain
Hi,

i wanted to add some custom civs to my game. I tried severall civs i found here and in steamworkshop. But none of them works for me.

I could see the new Civ when i open the Mods in the game. I can activate them also but i could not select any of them when i create a game.

What i´m doing wrong here?
Other mods works without problems.

Removing all other mods and reinstalling the game didn´t solve this problem. I tried it also at another PC, same issue.

Any idea?

Andreas

What is the full list of mods you have activated? It sounds like there may be an incompatibility involved here, or maybe you've got a bugged version of a mod.

Hi,

i wanted to add some custom civs to my game. I tried severall civs i found here and in steamworkshop. But none of them works for me.

I could see the new Civ when i open the Mods in the game. I can activate them also but i could not select any of them when i create a game.

What i´m doing wrong here?
Other mods works without problems.

Removing all other mods and reinstalling the game didn´t solve this problem. I tried it also at another PC, same issue.

Any idea?

Andreas
What expansion do you have, and have you allowed steam to automatically update to the lastest version of the game?

@AgressiveWimp:

I couldn´t use them when i do a fresh install without any other mods.

@LeeS:

BNW and it´s version 1.0.3.144

That´s very strange i know ... but i don´t find the error why they don´t show up.

Top Bottom