Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

Spoiler :

I found it amusing that the Bannor spent so much time building boats when a piece of Ice blocked that particular port... was wondering why their steady stream of Crusaders had slowed.

Dumb AI building ships there!

what i think is even more funny is that Capria is still using archers and rangers in turn 762 when he'd definutly have all the technologies on the tec tree.

BTW, how does your infernal lord get to 67/64 strength with 4 movement? is the game still fun now that he's free to walk over the world unchallenged?

I've edited things a bit. They start at 12/9 with +3 unholy, and get +3 per spirit (hence why I have 8). For some reason between Blight and the first horseman it jumped up from 43/40 to 67/64, I don't know why. I'm just testing out the xml, probably going to reset everything to normal and then try experimenting with decreased hammer costs + massive raw commerce from terrain to see if I can get some massive rush action going between everybody.

He's actually not as powerful as he might seem, a sole heavy crossbowman with minimal promotions took him from 42 to 18 strength... after which he died to a Treant. And I've removed limits for all national units barring Immortals, which have much higher hammer costs for their increased power. Again, just testing out what I can do with xml, my first attempt at learning how to do something instead of asking others to do it.

I don't know why she has such poor units, She is researching future techs as well... everybody is. I'll probably go with lack of resources though, she's got copper, sheep, 3 gold, 2 chaos mana, and the city that had reagents and gems got razed by Tebryn a few times before he plopped his own down. I normally only play Amurite/Kuriotate OO or Sheiam/Hyborem Veil, so I'm not very familiar with the Orders resources requirements.

And her main cities don't have buildings like bowyers/castle/machinist etc. built either, that'd definitely be problematic.

The ships you see in the screenshot can-but they're the human player's (Hyborem's) ships. That is almost certainly how they got there. The mouseover is on the Bannor city, not the stack of enemy ships 2 tiles away. There are 3 caravels, 4 frigates, a pirate, and 2 galleons in the city which cannot move away.

All in the same turn. I had to check in Worldbuilder, expecting one of Cassiel's guys, but it was a warrior of Tebryn Arbandi. He only got 25 exp.

I came across an elephant with the axe. It’s a pity they didn’t show it in the animation, I would have loved to see that elephant swinging an axe around.

What do you figure happened? Would Orthus attack an Elephant? Or was a third party AI civ possibly involved.

AI unit killed Orthus, and AI unit attacked an elephant and lost, most likely.

the AI killed Orthus and then lost the axe to the elephant.
actually i captured the elephant with a hunter with subdue animal, and then sent the elephant with axe in to harass my AI friends.

would have been funnier if that name came with it. Used a spider to kill off all the warriors, moved it out, barbarians got it (with no warriors or anything else) and put my spider in it after claiming nationality to get it.
have another stack roaming my 'allied' cities

Yep...the way it is currently implemented. In shadow it will probably become an item- a capturable, 0 movement, 0 strength unit that can be joined to other units and is separated again when they die. (probably like the pieces of the godslayer in FfH: AoI)

Top Bottom