Poll: Turn Player

Niklas

Fully Functional
GOTM Staff
It's high time to have some new polls for positions. Since we have no clear cut candidates I won't use the (rather crappy) built-in poll system, instead this will be a free-form poll.

DMOC has served as turn player so far, but will be away until late July. Hence we need a new primary turn player.

Please state in this thread:
- If you would like to be turn player, or if you would really not like to be turn player.
- Who you would like to see as turn player. Please give your vote on this form:

vote: Niklas

If you would like to change your vote, please write

unvote: Niklas; vote: DMOC

This is all to make it easier for me to tally the results. However, don't write DMOC there since he will be away. Also don't write Niklas there, since I do not want to be turn player at this point.

This vote will conclude on Friday, 18:00 EDT.

Vote Snaaty.

I could apply to play as a back up. I can play turns always around 11pm ET USA. As long as you run sandkasten up to date I don't mind executing.

Wait, before we vote, can we check that the people we want to vote for (I'm assuming that snaaty and obsolete are the front runners) actually want to play the turns?

Vote Snaaty. I don't wish to be turn player.

i dont have time on a regular basis. so i cant be the turn player or any substitute, cause we would miss like 2-3 turns a week then:crazyeye:

-> i will keep the simulations running, also an important thing to do i think, but i cant take any official jobs

my votes are for:
obsolete
v8 mark

maybe someone will apply in addition to the above mentioned for this job

niklas would be a good candidate too for this job, dont know if he wants to have 2 jobs (assuming he will win the mayors election)

Hmm I was going to vote for DMOC, with the addition that I take over when he goes on vacation. There is just one condition...

NO MORE MISCLICKS!

Then I will vote: obsolete too. We will hold another election in a month, so this should cover the time when DMOC is away at least.

Hmm I was going to vote for DMOC, with the addition that I take over when he goes on vacation. There is just one condition...

NO MORE MISCLICKS!

Yes - the mistakes I made am prompting me to put more time into thinking behind my moves. :lol:

I'll definitely be back before the end of the second 50-turn session (51-100) so I can backup then.

Top Bottom