Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion: Silent Hunter is a okay game, but cannot match KOTOR :p

first off, Battlefront

secondly, my character for KOTOR, it sounds wierd but i was actually happy with having a character in star wars who looks kind of like Sub Zero

Why is he wearing a gas mask :crazyeye:

KOTOR is a cool game, I still have it on my computer.

explanation: it allows him to run through gas mines without worrying about the side effects

also it makes him look cool

I got run over by a T2 tanker in storm once. I've also been caught by destroyers and corvettes in bad weather. When a destroyer appears from the fog 300m away and steaming flank speed towards you it usually means death.

In my games it usually means ramming speed with a full spread of torpedoes, then death. I like to try and take them with me :evil:

Me getting ready to pwn the AI. This was so far into the game that my hackers were producing enough money to keep it at a constant 1mil.
i don't see any chinese forces on that map... unless you were doing a challange, with that stupid U.N. light blue as the chinese color?

Uhmm...I was using Nukes. That should Tell you that Im the Chinese right there. The color was of my own choosing, since its easier for me to see on that map.

My current video card btw, cant render allt he explosions properly, but I made a save right before launching the nukes, so If or when I do get a new video card, Ill play through again, see what happens then. ( or rather, how pretty it looks)

i knew you were chines when i saw the "command board" with the dragon.

explanation: it allows him to run through gas mines without worrying about the side effects

also it makes him look cool

Hmm, I don't remember any gas mines in the Korriban tombs... But, it's been a while since i've played it.

Statement: not entirely sure weither or not there were gas mines in this level, however I think it looks pretty good combined with the blue uniform

congrats, HK-47, one of the only reasons i've bothered to try and get KOTOR II

needless to say, amusing to no end :p

HK-47 is a real ass in KOTOR II, it takes forever to repair him, and then you have to spend ages talking to him about random stuff. Along with that, you get chased by rogue HK-47's... :crazyeye:

dude, its HK-47, everything he discusses is funny :p

Statement: I want to kill you, meatbag.

I used to have a site full of KOTOR quotes, so I guess I should just make my own :p

What sub, Darth Pugwash? So far I've only got porpoise and gato.

Very good Kan. I used to pull those a lot in SH3 (once with three ships). Haven't managed one yet in SH4.

I've never seen two freighters on their own in SH3, it was always just the one or convoys. Seems a bit commonplace in SH4 - I've stumbled across another pair in the same mission.

Annoyingly, I didn't notice the second one, which spotted me just as I launched a torp at the first. It was my own fault for being so cocky in the full moon, but I had an interesting gunfight with the ship, culminating in this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom