Civilization Revolution, Is it worth it?

Is Civilization Revolution Worth It? (Please Explain!)

• Yes

Votes: 69 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

Thinker19930602

Ideas Guy (a.k.a.Thinker)
Many people are debating whether "CivRev" is worth inclusion into the Civilization line of games. Personally, I think it is.

What about you???

This is the first Civ game since Civ 1 which has Sid as lead designer, how could it not.

because of civ rev i wont have to stop playing the civ game when i'm forced of my PC by my brother!:)

I doubt that very much...CivRev is a completely new line of Civ, and I doubt many(if any) of its features make it into Civ5 because most of its (new)features are done in the interests of simplification of micromanagement...the rest of its features were already present in Civ, and have just been brought together into a single game now.

Not really sure how anyone can have a valid opinion on this, since it hasn't actually been released yet. :rolleyes:

For me it is yes becouse every game that i have tested that sid have got his hand on have been great and i really need strategy game on my ps3.

hope demo come soon :D:D

Nope, they just trying to expand. For me Civ will stay on PC and Mac, not on Nintendo Station 3ii.

I have long awaited a console version of the Civ series! I am seriously looking forward to this game.

Nope, they just trying to expand. For me Civ will stay on PC and Mac, not on Nintendo Station 3ii.
wrong sarcasm for consoles, it's been put on indefinite hold on the wii, and is only coming out for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

no, I purposefully left it out because it's a handheld, so I didn't include it...though I don't see the logic of putting it on the DS but not the Wii...

no, I purposefully left it out because it's a handheld, so I didn't include it...though I don't see the logic of putting it on the DS but not the Wii...

It is coming out for Wii, indefinite hold just means it's been delayed tile September.

1st) civ rev released, everyone buys cuz its a new game.
2nd) gamers get hooked, everyone wanys more
3rd) these new civfans expect a better sequel, civ 5 comes out
4th) civ 5 provides the better graphics that pc always has, and fireaxis puts more out for we "vetarens" in game-wise type things
5th) we acheive diplomatic victory!!! yay!!! *cue fireworks*

Top Bottom