Merge: BUG Mod + JARM (Just Another Religious Mod) // how to add new religions to BUG

Cybah

Emperor
Is there any merge of BUG Mod and JARM around? I've seen JARM provides own python files. :blush:

whats missing here?

I've merged both font files and I've added all icons. I can see all religions icons in cities and in civilopedia.

The icons appear after a religion is beeing founded. Ideas?

ok I got it: the _d.dds buttons are missing. now I must find out how to create those.

I think, but could be wrong, that it's located in the atlas file. NN would know better. Creating Graphics is alot harder then it seems. Try using the Gamefont file that game with JARM.

yes you are wrong. ;) it's not the gamefont file. you need additional gray colored icons with _d.dds.

there is a islam_d.dds file for islam.dds for example.

but also... the gamefont of JARM is not providing any alpha. I have to do it myself. :X

Yes, those gray versions are so they look disabled so you know you cannot click on them. You shouldn't need to anything to get BUG to see your new religions. The only time you need to modify ReligionUtil is if you create a new type of religious unit or building such as for the Inquisition mod (examples for that are in the code).

do you have a gamefont.tga ? I did the alpha for the gamefont75.tga myself now.

I modified the icon buttons and i did get rid of the pink squares

Attachments

• art.7z
    16.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 171
  • CivIV_icones_désactivées.7z
    460.6 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom