WWII PBEM - Tora

Thanks a lot for helping to transition this Mitchum. Its a shame to lose you like that... check back on the thread for developments, you can always be a special advisor to Hitler!

Daniel (the other one), welcome to the game! :)

At the same time is a pity to see Mitchum go... but that is life! I hope you had fun while playing (slowly I reckon).

I have received the save, and am currently working on getting the mod working! It worked on my laptop, but not on my home PC. Hmm, I wonder if tehre's clashes with Blue Marble.... Will sort this out within the next 24 hours.

Greetings TheOtherDaniel
You are at war with me already (England) as you may have already guessed. If you need some time to gather your forces I will allow it. Wait on Second thought that's a bad idea !

Ready
Fire​

:strength::hammers: the :evil: :deadhorse:

Eclipse, I expect no quarter; particularly as Mitchum seemed to be doing well, and he has helpfully (for me, not for anyone else really) supplied me with his secret plans.....

Mwahaha!

Actually you do have because I've sent an email on August 7th... did you receive it?

Who has to play the turn? Germany?

Stalin is proud to say that the re-learning of history in Turkish schools is agreed with the people's elected Turkish Governor. The usurper must be jugded for crimes against history and it's own people!

Top Bottom