6,050 Years in the Life of a Confused City-State

@HJ: Yup. I reckon I could get a decent axe stack out of Wellitawadam in 20 turns. That's probably what I'll do.

@people talking about wanting NC to update:
He'll do it when he has time and is in a mood to update it.

@people talking about wanting NC to update:
He'll do it when he has time and is in a mood to update it.

:agree:

Look, I’d make a ETA, but I never get round to updating them by then. At the moment, I barely have enough time to keep up with other people’s stories, let alone my own.

Anyway, this thread is about Olaf’s brilliant story so let’s not detract from that. :goodjob:

NC, I think I subbed to your tale... but honestly, I had actually forgot that you had one... which is kind of to make the distance between updates go a "little" to far...

Edit: just realised that you won't finish it by seeing your signature....

another update with technology, another update that somehow barely include me, the tech advisor:cry:

Hey, how do you think I feel? My job is done when there are no more civilizations to meet!

another update with technology, another update that somehow barely include me, the tech advisor:cry:

It doesn't include anyone much :D

I don't really plan for updates - I see a screenshot, get an idea and roll with it, then post the update straight away. I don't really keep track of whether or not people get in the updates they should.

But you've got plenty more updates you could appear in :lol:

You all thought this was dead, didn't you?

Update Friday...

I mean a black president is good and all but if Chuck Testa was up for an election and I was American I know who I would vote for.

175 AD. Olaf and his council are at breakfast

Ilduce: ...and then the Japanese ambassador tries to run to the embassy to send a message to Kyoto and he trips over a stone! Fell flat on his face... it was hilarious! He didn't like us laughing, though. Word is Tokugawa's furious. *giggles with childish mirth*
Red Spy: ... I see. Olaf?
Olaf: I suppose they've had enough punishment for their bout of stupidity. Just restrain them as I read this. I gave MoreEpicThanYou special dispensation to go and see the army's progress regarding the retraining of soldiers with axes. [in METY's voice] ...the first bronze weapons have been created, and we simply need the coin in pocket to retrain men with them. Awaiting your verdict on the treasury,
Yours,
MoreEpicThanYou.

Ilduce?

Ilduce: What? No! I need that for... *quails under the furious glare of Red Spy* ...er... I mean, that's fine. Open the royal coffers to our military advisor. Nwahs, could you kindly relay a response?
Sergeant Major Nwahs (standing in at table for METY): Gladly, Ilduce. What should I tell him?
Ilduce: Something along the lines of 'Take the damned money. You owe me one.'
Nwahs: Done. I'll tell him... something along those lines.

End of turnset one! I'll get on with the second turnset next weekend... I have a feeling that, at this speed, this is going to be one long story :lol:

Long? We've been waiting for an update for like two months!

I wonder what will finish first.... this or Hammer and Steel :lol:
Good update though.

Olaf updated.... RUN, THE WORLD WILL END IN NEAR FUTURE!!! :run::run::run:

BTW, updated the OP with a Table of Contents.

It's been far too long. I admit I got lax, due to pressures of school, sport, yada yada ya... (list goes on for several days). Winter sort is over, I'm trying to be less lazy, and I'd really like to be able to update this as often as possible from now on.

Also, taking five months to write the updates for one turnset really gets on my nerves. Not something I intended on doing :lol:

Top Bottom