Graphics

I have notice some missing files, I will make a new upload when I will be sure there don't miss anything.

I have notice some missing files, I will make a new upload when I will be sure there don't miss anything.

Hi! It will be nice. I tried to run it, but when I start it, game reports XML error. In the game if i start new game I was immediately defeated, because there was no units. So i downloaded a newest version of the mod and problem countinues. Now there is after start of new game technology advisor and nothing more.
So i hope that it's the same problem. :)

hum, I don't think so. You should try to play the game without my patch and see what's it do.

I have only forgot some sound and Fx effect files, which make weird thing in playing, but don't make the game unable to play, and don't crash it.

It seem maybe you haven't install the good version of the mod, or not in the good order. you should :
- install the dunewars 1.9.1b
- install the patch 1.9.6
- install the pacth 1.9.7
and then my graphic pack

Thanks! I forgot to patch 1.9.7. Everything works how it should. Your graphics are amazing.
I wish to be this work part of offical mod. It deserves it.

This is very good work by LeBashar - particularly like the new suspensors and sinister black uniforms of Harkonnen. I hope at least some of these graphics get into the promised version 2.0

o7

Promised?

This just caused me to have a half-chubby!

No promises. I don't know if Chris or others are interested/available, but I think it is highly unlikely that there will be any additional updates. Sorry.

Hi! I want thank you for really nice graphic. Everything works fine and with no problems.
I have a little question. It's hard change leaders heads? I sought for some guideline by google. But it seems that in Dune wars are Leaderheads made different way. Is there some easy sollution, how I can change this images? I want change only images - nothing more.
Thank you for answer.

Long live Padishah Emperor!

I have been playing Dune with these excellent graphics since first release - however late game I often get the attached error. It does not crash the game - one has to click it away.

Just wondering if it has been fixed?! I will check latest version . . .

Attachments

• 64 size error0000.JPG
    64 size error0000.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 305
I have never seen that message, from Dune Wars or any other mod. If you reinstall with the latest official patch of the mod, without the new graphics, does this error ever appear? That will make sure it is due to the graphics update.

I haven't seen this ever. Try what davidlallen said, and if it solve the problem, it could be help myself to find where is the error if you can tel me when this happen : which era for exemple (or techno or unit precisely if you can).

I have played many games of Dune Wars without the new graphics and never had that message, so I am pretty sure it is the graphic patch. I am using 1.9.7 with the latest LeBashar files and the Dune music patch. I should add that I upgraded the LeBashar graphics and the error still appears, though perhaps less frequently.

@LeBashar - the error always happens very late in the game, not in future tech, but the techs before. I will make a note the next time it happens and maybe post a save. I am not even sure what graphic the programme is trying to display.

It does not happen every move - I had a game recently and the message came up only once or twice.

I have played many games of Dune Wars without the new graphics and never had that message, so I am pretty sure it is the graphic patch. I am using 1.9.7 with the latest LeBashar files and the Dune music patch.

@LeBashar - the error always happens very late in the game - my screenshot is in future tech. I will make a note the next time it happens and maybe post a save. I am not even sure what graphic the programme is trying to display.

It does not happen every move - I had a game recently and the message came up only once or twice.

ok, but the thing I found weird is the error message seem to link at a city icon but I have made no change to this. What house do you playing when you have the error ?

Hi LeBash this is a save a couple of turns before the error appears.
I always play random civ so I do not think it is civ-specific.
I wish I had not mentioned it now since it really is not a problem :)
I have probably had enough of Dune Wars for the moment so I hope the attached gets you somewhere :) :scan:

Attachments

• amg AG-10376.CivBeyondSwordSave
    448.1 KB · Views: 239
I can't load this game file. A popup say to me "The save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed". I haven't try to load any savegame of another player before so, I don't know what is the problem.

Top Bottom