W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

It was looking like it was going to be for awhile there. But RL has hit Wyrm and me right now. So it might be alittle longer, Sorry guys.

yeah sorry, just last week I was hit with almost 10 hours of overtime so I barely had any free time to do any animations. And that's a rarity for me!

Wyrmshadow said:
yeah sorry, just last week I was hit with almost 10 hours of overtime so I barely had any free time to do any animations. And that's a rarity for me!
only 10hours of OT... ah that would have been nice. Nicer still would be to get paid by the hour.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
It has occured to me that you haven't gotten the recognition you deserve for your work Winter...

Well thank you, Sword o.G. :) but Im afraid my lazyness slows me down too often.

SOE Teaser: Danish Interwar Rifleman

:drool: Thanks for the sneaky peek winter.I really like your infantry units and those two wonders are outstanding as well.

:thumbsup: Keep up the good work.......

Oooh I like this unit alot,very nice...Hows the overall progress on SOEv5 comming along? Any idea of a poss.release date?

Are you doing all the infantry units for the mod???

:thanx:

Yes Winter is doing all the Infantry unit conversions. And Wyrm is donw to the Russian,British and American tanks to do. Yoshi is working as hard as he can on the Civilpedia as we go. And me i've started replacing the units back on the map with the help of Blue lion, E-J and Case with OOB's and stats.

OH and btw its up to V6 now. LOL. and setting at 1.47 gigs unrared. 1.23 gigs is just the units alone.

Steph said:
Does it have something to do with domain name registration?
Duno, was getting a weird error- at the same time I wasn't able to use Wikipedia (timeout) It seems to be ok now... :)

hm, btw. I remember way back someone complained about my Hungarians being to greenish and my Fins too blueish... well at least as far as the Hungarians are concerned I can announce they will be soon be updated...

Top Bottom