Which civ is the best on a Earth Huge map with 22 players ?

Whic civ is the best

• England

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • France

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • USA

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Mongols

• Babylonian

• Irquois

• Axtec

• Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

• Arabia

• China

• Egypt

• Greece

• India

• Japan

• Persia

• Ottomans

• Rome

• Siam

• Songhai

• DLC civs

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gods and Kings civs

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Attila is too easy. It's just not fun when you have conquered your continent at 100 turns.

Attila is too easy. It's just not fun when you have conquered your continent at 100 turns.
just curious: would it be good to have battering rams with attila and then upgrade them or should i just produce whatever they upgrade to and get rid of the battering rams?

Mongols, Keshiks and Khans
Ottomans, Huge navy and Janissaries
Rome, Legions and Ballistas

just curious: would it be good to have battering rams with attila and then upgrade them or should i just produce whatever they upgrade to and get rid of the battering rams?

You wont need an army when the battering rams become obsolete.

No seriously I would keep them as Battering Rams atleast till trebuchets or maybe even cannons as they upgrade to siege units and therefor all the upgardes go obsolete.

Inca and soon Brazil. South America expansion with no petty wars with other civs and city states. Heavy jungle for Brazil and Hills for Inca. Lots of space. Just need fast Astronomy to Europe and you are good.

Inca and soon Brazil. South America expansion with no petty wars with other civs and city states. Heavy jungle for Brazil and Hills for Inca. Lots of space. Just need fast Astronomy to Europe and you are good.

If you play a TSL Earth map then yes.

It depends on whether or not you have realistic start locations. If it is realistic, I say the huns as you have lots of neighbors to attack. If not realistic starting locations, go for the romans as the legions ability to create roads is extremely useful to a large civ. A realistic start location, however, robs you of some of that because you have so many neighbors in Europe that expansion will be difficult.

I'm not sure about 'best.'

With realistic starts, I find Rome, Carthage, Byzantines, or Greece to be fun. Lots of civs jam-packed around the Med!

I've never played as Attila, but against him, without fail, I'm always having to rescue other civs from him.

I haven't been playing with New World civs, but anything outside of Europe has room to expand. Egypt probably has the fastest expansion rate, map dependent.

I voted for Egypt because they can take Africa and the Middle East without much of a hassle (even with the Songhai and Carthage in the game), get a lot of resources, and grow quickly. Their specialized building is nice too.

For TSL Maya. Easy to defend and possibly best UB in the game tied with Bazaar and Stelae. Also can spam early archers for defence against Aztecs and expand south.

For anywhere else, still Maya. Pyramids are just so strong.

For TSL I enjoy Arabia because you can nab Mt. Sinai, get Desert Folklore, and dominate religiously. With your spawn being at the bridge of three continents, it's super easy to get it to spread like wildfire (and with Sinai/Desert Folklore you'll be out there before most any other religion, most likely). Combo that with Tithe/World Church/Pilgrimage+Holy Warriors or whatever and it becomes super easy.

Also, you know, Camel Archers destroy everything in their path. And Bazaars are great too. Arabia seriously rocks for a TSL Earth map.

Top Bottom