New BNW FAQ!

nunor

King
Q: What is the strength value of one of the unrevealed units?
A: 34. But it might change.

Q: Is one of the not yet revealed civs from Europe?
A: Do you mean Europe, the Eurasian landmass, or culturally European but located elsewhere? But seriously, the answer is yes. We have a European Civ coming still.

Q: What is the star thing on Biology we saw on the other live stream?
A: The star means that the tech allows you to establish an additional international trade route.

Q: What is the name of a Unique Ability found in the next civ you want to reveal?
A: Sorry, we can’t reveal that. However a snippet of the text string describing the Unique Ability can be shared. That is: ‘… for each International Trade Route with …’”

Q: In which era do the new Aesthetics and Exploration policy trees become available?
A: Aesthetics is a Classical Era SP. Exploration comes online in the Medieval Era.

http://www.2kgames.com/blog/the-civilization-v-brave-new-world-team-answers-your-questions

So, a new European civ coming.... I wonder...

One more European civ?

Italy?

My money's on Italy now. Also, the snippet from the UA seems promising.

Also, one of the new UUs has a strenght of 34. Perhaps a Rifleman/Cavalry replacement?

It's got to be Italy. Which else?

I think that talk about "culturally European but located elsewhere" is a red herring to make us believe there could be another South American civ/Australia.

Belgium is out, we have that alphabetical order list. No civilizations 'before' Brazil.

Also, one of the new UUs has a strenght of 34. Perhaps a Rifleman/Cavalry replacement?

Hmm. Like the one in my sig?

Spoiler :
One can dream...

Please don't let it be Italy, this disqualifies either Morocco or Indonesia.
And Iwant both of them.
This isn't all info we get, or is it?

It's probably not the Moroccan unit as I'd expect Morocco to have something from earlier in the game.
Cavalry/Rifleman replacement fit best with Sioux or Italy if you ask me.

I must admit I was expecting more... :undecide:
I must admit, to be honest, I wasn't expecting anything at all* and I was the one that started the questions thread :p
And besides: Anything is better than nothing :)

* With G&K they also wanted to do a Q&A, and we gave them the Q's, but we never got the A's (I think).
/offtopic

Top Bottom