How does including Indonesia exclude Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubergeneral

Warlord
I'm a bit lost here, BNW will have 9 new civs, 5 of which are confirmed Poland, Assyria, Brazil, Zulu and Portugal.

two more are being hinted, and two are still unknown.

So with the 5 civs we know and the 2 civs being hinted, there are still two slots left.

How exactly does that mean italy/Venice is out? Is there something I'm missing?

Alphabetical ordering of the achievement list. The consensus is that the civs fall into these positions alphabetically:

Assyria
Brazil
?
?
Poland
Portugal
?
?
Zulus

Therefore, Indonesia and Morocco almost being a certainty would fill the first two slots, so the remaining civs would fall between P-Z.

EDIT: Venice isn't excluded by this theory.

I'm a bit lost here, BNW will have 9 new civs, 5 of which are confirmed Poland, Assyria, Brazil, Zulu and Portugal.

two more are being hinted, and two are still unknown.

So with the 5 civs we know and the 2 civs being hinted, there are still two slots left.

How exactly does that mean italy/Venice is out? Is there something I'm missing?

The achievements are in alphabetical order. From the missing sections we can determine that there is so many civs between different letters. Because of this, if those two civs are correct,there is no more room for before P.

Notice this partial list of the achievements for Brave New World:

Brave New World
These are the known achievements for Brave New World.
  • Tablet Tech Pioneer - Beat the game on any difficulty as Ashurbanipal
  • Pedro's Party People - Beat the game on any difficulty as Pedro II.
  • NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_26 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_26
  • NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_27 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_27
  • King of the Wisent- Beat the game on any difficulty as Casimir.
  • In Hoc Signo Vinces - Beat the game on any difficulty as Maria I.
  • NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_30 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_30
  • NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_31 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_31
  • Wanna Be the King of the Zulus - Beat the game on any difficulty as Shaka.

Interestingly, the known ones are in alphabetical order in regards to the Civilization's name: Assyria, then Brazil, then Poland, then Portugal, then Zulu. Notice the two gaps? Those are the remaining civilizations, so, seeing as the list is in alphabetical order, it means two of the unknown civilizations are in the B to P part, and the other two are in the P to Z part.
If Morocco and Indonesia are in, then Italy cannot be in because only two civilizations start with a letter between B and P.

Not sure why this needed it's own thread, though! :p

basically if Morocco and Indonesia/Majahapit are correct, it would exclude Italy, but not Venice.

Moderator Action: Please use the existing thread to avoid cluttering up the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom