IGN Preview (May 17th)

Ragusa is in this video. What does that mean for Venice?

Probably won't be in. I think the Moors may be a southern tip Euro civ. Otherwise you look at Ukraine or someone like that. Serbia is also out. What about Prussia?

Otherwise you look at two native American civs. Or another East Asian like Vietnam.

Ragusa is in this video. What does that mean for Venice?

I think Venice's chances are quite low now after we found out that the unique resource is Indonesian and that Morocco is trade civ.
I have no clue what the last Euroe civ will be, maybe Ukraine(Kievan Rus') or Romania or maybe Sicily?

Since Venice is out, having Ragusa still as a city state changes nothing, particularly as a Venetian Civ does not require Ragusa. Ragusa being out might be suggestive of Venice, but Ragusa isn't needed.

Thankfully I see Sydney, so they're not going to surprise us with some rubbish like Australia.

Seems diplomacy is still the same But you coudln't really see much of it but didn't see any new modifiers

Oooh... Kabul, a green city state, probably a new addition, but I can't see the type here.

'The Moors' are very clearly being called Morocco, which eliminates any possibility of them as a European Civ.

What about another defunct tribe? The Vandals? The Visigoths?

A sneaky little view of Hanoi, so any chance of Vietnam (although pretty much ruled out by the inclusion of Indonesia), is gone.

25 percent trade route bonus for being next to a river. Which means that rivers will be good for more than unique buildings and Civil Service farms.

Probably won't be in. I think the Moors may be a southern tip Euro civ. Otherwise you look at Ukraine or someone like that. Serbia is also out. What about Prussia?

Otherwise you look at two native American civs. Or another East Asian like Vietnam.

Bismarck was the prime minister of Prussia before Germany unification so Prussia is definitely out.

This is interesting.
In the trading screen with Casimir, the ability to trade lump sums of gold was greyed out. Does this mean they've finally fixed the lump sum for gpt then declare war exploit?

Am I the only one who noticed, that barbarians have the new icon, when the next turn is loading?

Top Bottom