(Possible) Next Expansion Civs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaethon16

King
Now that 7/9 civs have been revealed and a dozen others have been proven to not be in, I was wondering what civs people wanted for an expansion that would theoretically come after BNW. Personally, I know I've been disappointed that none of my top 5 civs got in, so I was wondering what other people though. Lastly, please don't comment that you don't want another expansion, that's not what this thread is for.

aah no. this is under civ5 brave new world, don't over overthink everything. enjoy happy day with a lot of new info.

-Kongo
-Benin
-Vietnam
-Burma
-Colombia
-Argentina
-Romania
-Ukraine
-Mississippians

I'm not disappointed by BNW, but unlike with GnK none of the civs excite me either. I didn't really have any big favourites to begin with, but the civs I had bigger interest in didn't make it( Italy, Hungary, Vietnam and the Normans).
So I guess if there's a hypothetical 3rd expansion pack, then I'd hope for Hungary, Italy, Vietnam and the Normans to be in it.

The "What We Know About Brave New World" says that one of the new civilizations will be European. For awhile I was hoping they would add Hungary. I also really want Cuba. The inclusion of these two would satisfy me for all time... at least when it comes to available civilizations.

EDIT: But, but Romania is also a good idea.

Kongo
Ashanti
Benin
Mapuche
Khmer
Vietnam
Hungary
Khazars
Dacia
Scythia/Sarmatians
Hittites
Tibet

(BIG NO to Canada and Australia. I want REAL Civilizations)

Please see here for all possible civs you can imagine. And if you don't find one, please suggest it. ;)

It's a bit early for "after BNW", not? (I'd like to see Israel, Vietnam, Tibet, Australia, Inuits and Congo).

-Cherokee
-Oman
-Vietnam (if it isn't in this one)
-Hungary
-Kongo
-Timurids/A Silk Road civ
-Khmer
-Malacca
-Phoenicia

(I'm assuming Venice are in for this. If not, they go in and Phoenicia, Malacca or the Khmer get knocked out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom